testtest

So, this is their idea of a "real man"?

He’s legal on the regulations. No plug required..”more than 3 shells may be used” here are the MN regs on Pheasants

IMG_7931.jpeg

It looked to me more like he was unloading rather than loading, but I’m not sure. Strange video! And if like Xdman said he didn’t have a plug in, wouldn’t that be a violation that he just put on video for the world to see?
State laws vary on the number of shells allowed in the mag of shotguns and whether or not a plug is required. And the reason for the so often misunderstood rule regarding a plug has to do with the requirement for hunting upland game birds or migratory birds. Generally speaking, when hunting migratory birds the plug is required and allows only 3 rounds ... 1 in the chamber and 2 in the magazine. I can't say whether or not that's true in every state, so check local laws before doing either. My guess in this case is since he was supposedly hunting pheasants, and they are a resident or upland game bird, no plug would be required.
I also think he's trying to unload, but either way if he's a regular and competent outdoors man (hunter) he shouldn't have that much trouble. I'll allow for him having some kind of malfunction, or a gun he's not real familiar with, that we're not aware of and cut him some slack on the question.

State laws vary on the number of shells allowed in the mag of shotguns and whether or not a plug is required. And the reason for the so often misunderstood rule regarding a plug has to do with the requirement for hunting upland game birds or migratory birds. Generally speaking, when hunting migratory birds the plug is required and allows only 3 rounds ... 1 in the chamber and 2 in the magazine. I can't say whether or not that's true in every state, so check local laws before doing either. My guess in this case is since he was supposedly hunting pheasants, and they are a resident or upland game bird, no plug would be required.
I also think he's trying to unload, but either way if he's a regular and competent outdoors man (hunter) he shouldn't have that much trouble. I'll allow for him having some kind of malfunction, or a gun he's not real familiar with, that we're not aware of and cut him some slack on the question.
I responded to that question above with The Putz’s state regs. He was legal

Funny, but not funny. I'll laugh at the concept of the pic on the right that's photo shopped, but him having his finger inside the trigger guard doesn't appeal to me. Giving credit where credit is due at least the pic on the left with Walz he has his outside the guard. And it's obviously two different times/places since the Walz pic is a semi-auto (can't say for certain it's a Baretta 400 ... maybe Bob can) and the other one is an over/under.

I responded to that question above with The Putz’s state regs. He was legal
Yessir, I think I was typing mine as you posted your reply, and I posted as soon as I finished typing but before going back to catch up on other posts. Or, I posted as soon as finished but before reading the remaining posts (looking at posting times I think it was this one). Had I seen yours before posting mine ... I wouldn't have posted mine.

Back