testtest

Springfield Armory Reveal..

Based on the picture I am guessing something that reaches out and touches stuff.
Yeah, I really didn't look at the picture until I enlarged it. You're right Grifter (and others), it's probably something like the new SIG Cross bolt rifle (like xdman mentioned), or getting into the optics game like Hans and others mentioned. I would like to see them eventually get into the PCC arena eventually though.

Yeah, I really didn't look at the picture until I enlarged it. You're right Grifter (and others), it's probably something like the new SIG Cross bolt rifle (like xdman mentioned), or getting into the optics game like Hans and others mentioned. I would like to see them eventually get into the PCC arena eventually though.
It could be a fully automatic bolt action revolver also.......๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

The newly released Springfield Annihilator rattle action....๐Ÿ˜œ

Screenshot_20200911-170835_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Technically Springfield would be first and Sig followed Springfield In adding an optics line. They used to have Springfield Optics

Thatโ€™s right; I forgot about the scopes they used to include with the M1A loaded package...do you remember who made them for Springfield? I thought they were one of the bigger names rebadged...

Last edited:
Ryan Gresham mentioned something new coming from SA on Gun Talk, but was sworn to secrecy for now. It could be 300 BO for PDW or EVAC. How about if SA got into the PCC game, 9mm, 40, 10mm, or 45. Itโ€™s about the only thing they havenโ€™t done yet. Just a thought.
I'm in for a PCC in 40 cal or 10mm.

Back