testtest

Springfield Battlebox

This was taken just hours prior to losing it on a boating trip, but I wanted to share. Basically just missing the winter trigger, and the launcher sight has not been installed. M1A loaded and 1911 Milspec.

20240912_131653_lowres.jpg

Welcome
Never seen anyone use their real name on a public forum.
Too easy for thieves to track down where folks live to abscond with the goods. May want to come up with another name and have Mods delete the account . My opinion and .02 cents
Dirk = Cool, masculine name I've always liked. Also a type of blade I really like.
Chaddams = Chad meme, but Dirk Chad doesn't sound great so I added Adams to it.
III = Just rounded the fake name out, I feel.

I appreciate the concern, though! I wonder if there's a real Dirk Chaddams out there, somewhere.

Dirk = Cool, masculine name I've always liked. Also a type of blade I really like.
Chaddams = Chad meme, but Dirk Chad doesn't sound great so I added Adams to it.
III = Just rounded the fake name out, I feel.

I appreciate the concern, though! I wonder if there's a real Dirk Chaddams out there, somewhere.
Well, there ya have it👍👍🕺🕺🕺
Welcome again from N Tx

I’m aure there is a dirk chaddams out there 🤣🤣

This was taken just hours prior to losing it on a boating trip, but I wanted to share. Basically just missing the winter trigger, and the launcher sight has not been installed. M1A loaded and 1911 Milspec.

View attachment 66578
Man, sorry for your loss, that's one sweet nice set up you're showing in that picture 🤤:love:.
Welcome to the forum, I'm also from Pennsylvania (North East), as are some other PA members from different locales (I'll let them introduce themselves whenever).
I too have "Gun Acquisition Syndrome" as some here can attest to. :sneaky:

Man, sorry for your loss, that's one sweet nice set up you're showing in that picture 🤤:love:.
Welcome to the forum, I'm also from Pennsylvania (North East), as are some other PA members from different locales (I'll let them introduce themselves whenever).
I too have "Gun Acquisition Syndrome" as some here can attest to. :sneaky:
Thanks for the welcome, maybe someone could help me locate a long-distance range that isn't so long a distance from me. Harrisburg/York/Lancaster metro area. Pleased to meet you.

It has become quite obvious to me that we have to outlaw boats. Without them all these firearms wouldn't be lost out in the deep water. 🤔 Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️
Seriously, risking all these firearms just so people can travel on water. You're not FISH! Stop it!

Plus, a lot of them burn fossil fuels, and scare the fish. Have you ever seen a scared rock bass?!

That's right, no, because they've got all the guns and have nothing to be scared about.

Back