testtest

Springfield Echelon Holster Options

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Often, when a new pistol launches, it can be a while before the holsters start rolling out. However, this is not the case with the Springfield Echelon because a selection of IWB and OWB holster options launched simultaneously

Springfield Echelon Holster Options

springfield-echelon-holster-01-1015x570.jpg

This is good to know as I'm getting closer on buying an Echelon? I do not care for a weapon mounted light. Having one on with a quick detach means you do not need to look for one. Grab your gun in a run and detach your light. Well, if there is something like that?

This is good to know as I'm getting closer on buying an Echelon? I do not care for a weapon mounted light. Having one on with a quick detach means you do not need to look for one. Grab your gun in a run and detach your light. Well, if there is something like that?

Be carful with that non WML talk. I’m the same way and mentioned it. The trolls will come….

Attachments

• IMG_4749.jpeg
    IMG_4749.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 91
Here ? I never experienced that and I have no WMLs on any handguns and no plans on having any. I have them on one shotgun and one AR, but I really don't know why. I got a good deal on them.:unsure:

No an instructor sight I asked for holster recommendations for an HK 45 and I’m not running a WML. Of course someone with nothing to add but had questions about why I didn’t run one.

Well I never have in a handgun always used the Harries technique and I know personally 4 fellow officers that were in shootings with the Harries technique. AND my environment is a school during daylight with ample ambient light from sky lights a handheld will do just fine and not trying to point my gun at a students/Staff .

That’s how we didn’t shoot people we shouldn’t have back in the day!

No an instructor sight I asked for holster recommendations for an HK 45 and I’m not running a WML. Of course someone with nothing to add but had questions about why I didn’t run one.

Well I never have in a handgun always used the Harries technique and I know personally 4 fellow officers that were in shootings with the Harries technique. AND my environment is a school during daylight with ample ambient light from sky lights a handheld will do just fine and not trying to point my gun at a students/Staff .

That’s how we didn’t shoot people we shouldn’t have back in the day!
I think in the civilian world there is very little realistic need for a WML on a handgun. Nightstand gun and that’s about it.

I think in the civilian world there is very little realistic need for a WML on a handgun. Nightstand gun and that’s about it.

In the LE context I get having one if you want it HOWEVER COMMA using an WML to search in a patrol capacity is overused. While all of us in LE back in the pointed guns at folks for really stuff we maybe shouldn’t have (remember the pi’s for DAO guns back in the 80’s and why agencies weee reluctant to go to DA/SA autos easier to do that than retrain cops) the wrong people were getting shot.)

LE use WML way too much. And that whole claim “they point down when the light is on is BS that’s proven in force in force with sin guns!

In addition to the wrong person getting shot, In most states it’s a felony to point a loaded gun at folks unless deadly force is justified. I predict in the next 5 years you will se an LEO charged for pointing a firearm with a WML at someone. It will happen at the east or west coast then migrate inward a decade later!

Then you will see the admin fire up the bus and run over a few LEOs that point guns at people and new policy made and retraining happen til the next issue comes up!

So why a civilian wants one or wants to always use one on a handgun outside a hunting or dispatching rodents in the yard role not sure. But some folks live (or think they live) way more exciting lives than most of us!

In the LE context I get having one if you want it HOWEVER COMMA using an WML to search in a patrol capacity is overused. While all of us in LE back in the pointed guns at folks for really stuff we maybe shouldn’t have (remember the pi’s for DAO guns back in the 80’s and why agencies weee reluctant to go to DA/SA autos easier to do that than retrain cops) the wrong people were getting shot.)

LE use WML way too much. And that whole claim “they point down when the light is on is BS that’s proven in force in force with sin guns!

In addition to the wrong person getting shot, In most states it’s a felony to point a loaded gun at folks unless deadly force is justified. I predict in the next 5 years you will se an LEO charged for pointing a firearm with a WML at someone. It will happen at the east or west coast then migrate inward a decade later!

Then you will see the admin fire up the bus and run over a few LEOs that point guns at people and new policy made and retraining happen til the next issue comes up!

So why a civilian wants one or wants to always use one on a handgun outside a hunting or dispatching rodents in the yard role not sure. But some folks live (or think they live) way more exciting lives than most of us!
Like I said, inside your house I get. If someone is in my house and they shouldn't be chances are I am pointing a gun at them with or without a WML.

Back