testtest

Supreme Court upholds domestic violence gun restriction

And he was never taken in front of a judge ? They do ignore the parts of the constitution they don't like in Washington State don't they ?
Nope he’s going to a court appearance with a Judge in it was august but is getting rolled back on the custody. He went from shared custody to every other Saturday and wed when the wine one foddered up the court. I won’t get into anything else here in public but Washington state with their inept commissioners can pound sand! Sin hates it there. Sad thing all he wants (and us but no grandparents rights there) is equal time and be involved with the grandson.

Seattle gets the community their voting earns!!!

The idea that protective orders are used by women simply to harm men is something that has been promoted by attackers, incels and christian male dominance believers. But there is no actual evidence of it.

The one thing these three groups have in common is that they all believe in some group of circumstances where it is proper to beat your wife.

The idea that protective orders are used by women simply to harm men is something that has been promoted by attackers, incels and christian male dominance believers. But there is no actual evidence of it.

The one thing these three groups have in common is that they all believe in some group of circumstances where it is proper to beat your wife.
Wow dude, you are a real class act ... you first claim that all women who use PO's are only doing it due to three types of men, and they all three "believe in some group of circumstances where it is proper to beat your wife". That no woman has ever used a PO to harm a man. Just so you can't claim this post said it any other way ... most women are legitimate in their claims and should be treated as such.

Are you for real or do you just generally paint with the broadest brush for effect?

BTW, there is ample evidence of how full of it you are in this case in the case logs of almost any court. You might ought to read one or two every now and again. And just so you know, you have also pretty much offended that one ol' grouch now !!!!! Wow ... just Wow!!!

It happens a lot, especially in custody cases. I know personally a few women who got (temporary)restraining orders after arguments. Temporary because no judge would give them an actual ex parte because some dude was yelling at her.

So are all women who claim they were raped telling the truth or only the democrats ?

Hopefully your not a drive by lurker but if you aren’t, You can say whatever you want however i have seen countless cases of both women and men (usually it’s women making DV claims) make allegations and there was noninvasive there we could legally hook up anyone for. Like when the lady calls 911 because the father picks up the child a couple hours early from pre school in his day. That’s what we call a sign that party if full of s&$t.

The big issue is there isn’t even a hearing in front of a judge for the accused to prove or disprove their guilt! That’s the problem many have and most believe anyone who beats a woman should not only go to jail should get some smacked for it as well.

At least in my state everyone goes in front of a judge is someone makes an allegation

Wow dude, you are a real class act ... you first claim that all women who use PO's are only doing it due to three types of men, and they all three "believe in some group of circumstances where it is proper to beat your wife". That no woman has ever used a PO to harm a man. Just so you can't claim this post said it any other way ... most women are legitimate in their claims and should be treated as such.

Are you for real or do you just generally paint with the broadest brush for effect?

BTW, there is ample evidence of how full of it you are in this case in the case logs of almost any court. You might ought to read one or two every now and again. And just so you know, you have also pretty much offended that one ol' grouch now !!!!! Wow ... just Wow!!!
I'd be happy to review your evidence and change my mind if I am wrong. I've also spent plenty of time listening to traumatized women.

What you are doing here is trying to form your belief around the exception. I'd say it is tough to face family violence and trauma even as a casual observer. So you can imagine how traumatic it is when your husband uses the gun he made you buy to threaten to kill you.

These are the same kind of people you buy a gun to protect yourself fun.

If you've been steered wrong by this little bit of gun mythology before now I'm glad I made you mad. There are many things to oppose about gun law. This ain't one. And that needs to be said.

It happens a lot, especially in custody cases. I know personally a few women who got (temporary)restraining orders after arguments. Temporary because no judge would give them an actual ex parte because some dude was yelling at her.

So are all women who claim they were raped telling the truth or only the democrats ?
You start with the assumption that the women are lying you end up there too. I'd argue that they probably weren't. But sure it happens occasionally. That's what the hearing is for. Every judge has refused a TRO.

And yes, the judge himself said that by the common definition of rape, Trump raped Carroll. Rapes get a trial too. In that case, more often they are innocent, the defendant goes free.

Hopefully your not a drive by lurker but if you aren’t, You can say whatever you want however i have seen countless cases of both women and men (usually it’s women making DV claims) make allegations and there was noninvasive there we could legally hook up anyone for. Like when the lady calls 911 because the father picks up the child a couple hours early from pre school in his day. That’s what we call a sign that party if full of s&$t.

The big issue is there isn’t even a hearing in front of a judge for the accused to prove or disprove their guilt! That’s the problem many have and most believe anyone who beats a woman should not only go to jail should get some smacked for it as well.

At least in my state everyone goes in front of a judge is someone makes an allegation
What state? Why wouldn't you chosen reform instead of refusal if your process needs fixing?

I've been shooting since I was 12 and shot for the NRA headquarters junior rifle club, Pinwheel JRC when they were still in DC.

What state? Why wouldn't you chosen reform instead of refusal if your process needs fixing?

I've been shooting since I was 12 and shot for the NRA headquarters junior rifle club, Pinwheel JRC when they were still in DC.
I’m in Indiana which has the strongest self defense immunity law in the nation. And the court system is pretty fair.

Washington state specifically Seattle not so much!!!

Back