testtest

The 10mm: From Plinking to Predators

Good to know about your experience with the Glock 40 as I find it crowded in the trigger guard (and I have small hands!), recoil is not fun, and now I have a reason to look at the XD-M!!! Thanks for my newest addition to my need to get list! 👍😉
Besides the factory barrels here are my others that work well. They are all Storm Lake.
1582102737083307205762021660738.jpg

Good to know about your experience with the Glock 40 as I find it crowded in the trigger guard (and I have small hands!), recoil is not fun, and now I have a reason to look at the XD-M!!! Thanks for my newest addition to my need to get list! 👍😉
I think you can get a heavier spring for it, possibly a 25# if you shoot heavy or higher pressure rounds. A nice comp takes my Hornady 155xtp with max load data on Silhouette. I do shoot some Speer 165 max data with #9 and Power Pistol.

Undeniably 10mm is a great all around caliber. The only reason I've avoided it, is the ammo cost.

I can load for 20-25 cents pre round on my 10s.
I agree reloading is the way to go. I wish I had started reloading years ago, I would saved a lot of money. At this point of my life I'm not sure it would be worth the time and money to start now.

I agree reloading is the way to go. I wish I had started reloading years ago, I would saved a lot of money. At this point of my life I'm not sure it would be worth the time and money to start now.
It depends on how much you shoot and how many calibers too reload?

Back