testtest

The A-TEAM RIDES AGAIN!

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

RUGER DELIVERS NEW MINI-14 TACTICAL 5.56

The new model Mini-14 Tactical variant chambered in 5.56 NATO, has integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid steel receiver, carries a tall ghost ring rear aperture sight, and has a threaded 18.5" barrel with a 1-in-9 twist rate. It includes a throwback style protected blade front sight with "ears" and an under-barrel bayonet lug, a factory-installed flash suppressor, and an integral stainless side-folder stock (Samson Manufacturing) along with walnut furniture and a polymer pistol grip.

1705169036372.png

1705169059128.png

Now @Annihilator will be able to reenact the show with his buds.
1705169268027.png

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a complete episode of A-Team. If I did, I can't remember anything about it. I did watch the opening several times, because THAT was kinda cool. ;)

I've never seen a single episode of Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, or Baywatch, either. :oops:

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a complete episode of A-Team. If I did, I can't remember anything about it. I did watch the opening several times, because THAT was kinda cool. ;)

I've never seen a single episode of Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, or Baywatch, either. :oops:
Well, I'm pleased I'm not the only one. Somehow, I don't believe we've missed much.

I have a plain jane mini-14 ranch rifle. It is not super accurate, but accurate enough. I knew that going in. However, that rifle is fun to shoot, eats anything i feed it and throws brass into the next county (even with the reduced gas bushing).
I’d love to put a folding stock on it for kicks, but even that is illegal in nj.

I have a 16in ranch rifle and I have no prob nailing steel silhouette targets at 300yds with iron sights. I've upgraded the factory rear sight to Tech Sights rear sight because of the constant issues with the set screws coming loose and knocking the sight out of alignment.

The attached pics still have the factory sights.

1000012891.jpg
1000012890.jpg

Has a Ranch Rifle ~20 yrs ago as a novelty.

Came to the conclusion the AR platform was the best to standardize on, and got rid of the Ruger.

The folders look cool, and if I lived in a state that prohibited a normal AR I'd consider the new Rugers but fortunately I don't.

How old are you? Jeez, if you're from my generation (born late 50's-mid 60's) you must have had a terribly deprived childhood.

Back