testtest

The A-TEAM RIDES AGAIN!

The A-Team ran another side folding .223, and I wish someone would bring that back.

A-TeamK2.jpg

How old are you? Jeez, if you're from my generation (born late 50's-mid 60's) you must have had a terribly deprived childhood.
I was a grown-ass man when A-Team came on TV. My childhood included Combat, I Spy, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Adam 12, Rat Patrol, Mannix, Goldfinger, Thunderball, Von Ryan's Express, Bullitt, The Green Berets and The Dirty Dozen. By the time A-Team came on I'd seen Dirty Harry and Magnum Force multiple times, and The Getaway, and The Omega Man and Shaft. I was beginning to think Starsky & Hutch and Baretta were lame but still barely tolerable; I was watching Police Story and Black Sheep Squadron. I thought A-Team was lame, although, as I said, the intro was always cool, with the music and such.

Now, you wanna make some more snotty comments about my "terribly deprived childhood"? Well, do ya, PUNK? :oops:

RUGER DELIVERS NEW MINI-14 TACTICAL 5.56

The new model Mini-14 Tactical variant chambered in 5.56 NATO, has integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid steel receiver, carries a tall ghost ring rear aperture sight, and has a threaded 18.5" barrel with a 1-in-9 twist rate. It includes a throwback style protected blade front sight with "ears" and an under-barrel bayonet lug, a factory-installed flash suppressor, and an integral stainless side-folder stock (Samson Manufacturing) along with walnut furniture and a polymer pistol grip.

View attachment 50574
View attachment 50575

Now @Annihilator will be able to reenact the show with his buds.
View attachment 50576

I'm watching the episode that picture of Hannibal is from as I type this....

RUGER DELIVERS NEW MINI-14 TACTICAL 5.56

The new model Mini-14 Tactical variant chambered in 5.56 NATO, has integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid steel receiver, carries a tall ghost ring rear aperture sight, and has a threaded 18.5" barrel with a 1-in-9 twist rate. It includes a throwback style protected blade front sight with "ears" and an under-barrel bayonet lug, a factory-installed flash suppressor, and an integral stainless side-folder stock (Samson Manufacturing) along with walnut furniture and a polymer pistol grip.

View attachment 50574
View attachment 50575

Now @Annihilator will be able to reenact the show with his buds.
View attachment 50576
Oh no an assault rifle. What did the director of the ATF say, im not a gun expert.

Back