testtest

the olympics survey

Old_Me

SAINT
i just did the quick MSN home page survey on the upcoming olympics..

i gotta say, nearly all others basically said, NO to every question, meaning, that the olympics are not nearly as popular to watch, as they were back in the "olden days", when it was less commercialized, and you had to stay up super late to watch the events LIVE.

i can honestly say, the mrs and i have not watched the games in years.

heck, we don't know who won gold medals for the USA since maybe Mark Spitz..???

and that goes back to 1972..??? when the terrorists attacked the Israelis..???

those most likely were the last time we saw the games.

i kid you not.

i used to watch them, particularly the swimming in summer and skiing in winter. i lost interest when they allowed pros into the games. then the woke stuff filtered in and then the general anti-americanism crept in. then, bob costas became a left-wing megaphone. now i make it a point to not watch.

I doubt I will watch any of them, I can’t support anyone who takes a knee during our national anthem, that’s the reason I don’t watch NFL games either, to me these so called athletes who do this are traitors in my eye, sorry, just me.

Last edited:
I doubt I will watch any of them, I can’t support anyone who takes a knee during out national anthem, that’s the reason I don’t watch NFL games either, to me these so called athletes who do this are traitors in my eye, sorry, just me.
Bless ya man, I fully agree. Overpaid prima donnas who think the world revolves around Them. I quit watching pro “sports” decades ago

We don't watch them. Haven't for years. You get highlights on the news if you want them. @Old_Me pegged it, too commercialized.
I doubt I will watch any of them, I can’t support anyone who takes a knee during out national anthem, that’s the reason I don’t watch NFL games either, to me these so called athletes who do this are traitors in my eye, sorry, just me.
high dollar weenies.........get hurt, still get paid.

get arrested for something.......pfftt...NFL..National Felon League....

farm team sports, they have to play thier hearts out, if they wanna make it into the big leagues.......then act like asses..........

The only thing I have any interest in are the shooting sports. But that don't fit MSM's agenda, so they pretty much get ignored. They won't show them and won't even mention shooting unless an American wins a medal.
Trap and skeet are cool to watch as you get to actually see the clays get hit. But even I have to admit that sitting there watching other people punch holes in paper is kinda boring. :rolleyes:
The final medal count is all that interests me.

The only thing I have any interest in are the shooting sports. But that don't fit MSM's agenda, so they pretty much get ignored. They won't show them and won't even mention shooting unless an American wins a medal.
Trap and skeet are cool to watch as you get to actually see the clays get hit. But even I have to admit that sitting there watching other people punch holes in paper is kinda boring. :rolleyes:
The final medal count is all that interests me.
Every event from the Summer Olympics will be broadcast live on Peacock

You may have to get up early for the live shooting sports (Peacock will have replays)

Complete schedule for shooting events
Saturday, July 27
4:30 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Air Rifle Final

Sunday, July 28
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Air Pistol Final
6:00 a.m. ET: Women’s Air Pistol Final

Monday, July 29
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Air Rifle Final
6:00 a.m. ET: Men’s Air Rifle Final

Monday, July 30
3:30 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Air Pistol Final
9:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Trap Final

Wednesday, July 31
9:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Trap Final

Thursday, August 1
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Rifle 3 Positions Final

Friday, August 2
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Rifle 3 Positions Final

Saturday, August 3
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Pistol Final
9:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Skeet Final

Sunday, August 4
9:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Skeet Final

Sunday, August 5
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Rapid Fire Pistol Final
9:00 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Skeet Final

another part of the reason i don't take much interest. stupid stuff like this... snoop dog carrying the olympic torch. why? he's not an athlete or former athlete. he's a rapper, with questionable ties in california, who smokes an unimaginable amount of pot. probably not the best image for the olympics. maybe they could have found student athletes from local high schools who would have really appreciated this opportunity? nope... that wouldn't sell as much advertising as snoop dog.

Every event from the Summer Olympics will be broadcast live on Peacock

You may have to get up early for the live shooting sports (Peacock will have replays)

Complete schedule for shooting events
Saturday, July 27
4:30 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Air Rifle Final

Sunday, July 28
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Air Pistol Final
6:00 a.m. ET: Women’s Air Pistol Final

Monday, July 29
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Air Rifle Final
6:00 a.m. ET: Men’s Air Rifle Final

Monday, July 30
3:30 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Air Pistol Final
9:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Trap Final

Wednesday, July 31
9:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Trap Final

Thursday, August 1
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Rifle 3 Positions Final

Friday, August 2
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Rifle 3 Positions Final

Saturday, August 3
3:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Pistol Final
9:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Skeet Final

Sunday, August 4
9:30 a.m. ET: Women’s Skeet Final

Sunday, August 5
3:30 a.m. ET: Men’s Rapid Fire Pistol Final
9:00 a.m. ET: Mixed Team Skeet Final

if Peacock is pay per view, or a subscription, i'll not pay more than my monthly bill.

we all pay enough for tv, damn, we should get everything included.

Back