testtest

the olympics survey

another part of the reason i don't take much interest. stupid stuff like this... snoop dog carrying the olympic torch. why? he's not an athlete or former athlete. he's a rapper, with questionable ties in california, who smokes an unimaginable amount of pot. probably not the best image for the olympics. maybe they could have found student athletes from local high schools who would have really appreciated this opportunity? nope... that wouldn't sell as much advertising as snoop dog.
Yeah. That seems odd to me too. Are the Olympic Games that desperate for viewers? Really?

if Peacock is pay per view, or a subscription, i'll not pay more than my monthly bill.

we all pay enough for tv, damn, we should get everything included.
If you don't have Comcast/Xfinity I believe there is a subscription for Peacock.

There is also the NBC Sports app, I think if your TV subscription includes NBC you can get the Olympics.

Watch thousands of LIVE sporting events, including the 2024 Paris Olympic and Paralympic Games, along with the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime with the new NBC Sports app!

Stream top leagues and live events from NBC Sports including:
• 2024 Paris Olympic Games
• 2024 Paris Paralympic Games

If you don't have Comcast/Xfinity I believe there is a subscription for Peacock.

There is also the NBC Sports app, I think if your TV subscription includes NBC you can get the Olympics.

Watch thousands of LIVE sporting events, including the 2024 Paris Olympic and Paralympic Games, along with the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime with the new NBC Sports app!

I get Peacock free from Xfinity due to I got there high tier internet……I get 1.2 gig downloads and 35mb upload…. which I hardly ever use this speed, but it’s the package I have

my phone does not do apps.

i have Verizon's FiOS

my phone does not do apps.

i have Verizon's FiOS
1722035821036.jpeg

Yep, no apps on this one……😬😬

the darling pharmacist at the local CVS i go to, talks frankly and i LOVE HER for that.....

she told me of "mocking" the Last Supper, which I as a Catholic (and Jew) to me is INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE to my religion...

if i were to "mock" thier religion, i'd be blasted as anti-gay, anti-transgender, disrespectful, and they would "demand" an apology

WELL I WANT an apology as well from the French a-holes.....

good thing i missed this...

i actually had a bag phone, from radio shack, in my early days of trucking....roaming charges, long distance charges, and if i whacked someone with that phone..??

they'd have wish i shot them with a shotgun
My first phone was a Motorola bag phone. 3 watts and I got out anywhere. Great service. I had to be drug into digital. At which point all the phones were 1/10th of a watt and service was extremely spotty. I was running a company and needed my phone to actually work.

I still have that bag phone around somewhere.

My first phone was a Motorola bag phone. 3 watts and I got out anywhere. Great service. I had to be drug into digital. At which point all the phones were 1/10th of a watt and service was extremely spotty. I was running a company and needed my phone to actually work.

I still have that bag phone around somewhere.
i saved mine for the longest time, then tossed it out.

Back