testtest

The Rock Island Armory STK100

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Note: ..."the RIA STK100 feeds from 17-round Glock pistol magazines".

1623725430218.png

1623726446911.png

1623725527174.png

1623725606963.png

1623725671706.png

Last edited:

Note: ..."the RIA STK100 feeds from 17-round Glock pistol magazines".

View attachment 18386
View attachment 18390

View attachment 18387

View attachment 18388

View attachment 18389

Pretty nice Talyn, thanks for posting.

A little bit more on it and couple of videos from Armscor:

This might be a winner but it’s in a very crowded market. I sense it’s designed for optics rather than it’s fixed sights, which is questionable, to me at least. Price point is high also.
We shall see, but I think it may turn out to be like my Mossberg MC2 - fine gun but not catching on in a big way.

It's designed for both just like many pistols now-a-days with the removeable optic mounting plate.

MSRP is $599 which is very competitive, and that street price will be lower. For comparison since this pistol uses G17 mags & set up for optics, a Glock G17 Gen5 is currently worth an average price of $645.64 new. (added edit...and $626.59 used).

Last edited:
🤔 hmmm… will take your word for it , far as competitive prices go. I’m no expert..
But the $600 list/$500 street is somewhat higher than I’ve noticed for striker fired in my area….

There's a variety of striker-fired pistols out there at different price points, that's why I used the G17 since that's the near equivalent that the STK100 is comparable to.

Best to do that comparison than comparing two pistols that are noticeably different than each other.

I suspect a STK100 street price to be below $500. I have a RIA/Armscor outlet store nearby so when the STK100 shows up I'll see what they're asking for them because their current 1911's in the counter are marked well down compared to listed MSRP.

Plus, prices vary a great deal depending on who's selling what, and where you are in the country.

I’m not sure where you live or what Guns you’re looking at, but the cheapest strikers I own are the Shields and they were both around $500.
NC.
Just got back from LGS ( only one of the 2-3 in striking distance, admittedly; it’s not far off my route home from work).
SW Shields were in $400’s.
Glocks all in hi $500’s, except one long slide decked out one for $710.
All the above were NIB, cash price. Credit card add about $20.

NIB Mossberg MC2 was $368- dang tempting…,

NC.
Just got back from LGS ( only one of the 2-3 in striking distance, admittedly; it’s not far off my route home from work).
SW Shields were in $400’s.
Glocks all in hi $500’s, except one long slide decked out one for $710.
All the above were NIB, cash price. Credit card add about $20.

NIB Mossberg MC2 was $368- dang tempting…,
Pretty much the same prices in my area.

I got one of these on Black Friday at a good price, too bad its a POS ! After 300 rounds of ammo, with 40% of them failing to extract or double feeding, the 3 screws on the LH side backing themselves out, mags gritty as hell, and not being able to load more than 9 rounds in each, and a slide that looked like it was painted by a third world company, I had to send my BRAND-NEW gun BACK for repair/service. Oh, and the mags had to be slammed home to lock in. WHAT a piece of crap.

I got one of these on Black Friday at a good price, too bad its a POS ! After 300 rounds of ammo, with 40% of them failing to extract or double feeding, the 3 screws on the LH side backing themselves out, mags gritty as hell, and not being able to load more than 9 rounds in each, and a slide that looked like it was painted by a third world company, I had to send my BRAND-NEW gun BACK for repair/service. Oh, and the mags had to be slammed home to lock in. WHAT a piece of crap.
Yeah, kinda hard to take the word of someone who just showed up to badmouth it…

Back