testtest

Things Never Said By A Gun Enthusiast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1584578582670.jpeg

And BET7 couldn’t wait to display them.......🙃🙃🙃☝️

Well Annihilator you went to the right guy to sell those Yeet's you were going to throw away. BET7 is paying 3 times the MSRP for them during the panic.
And will turn around and sell them to you for 5 times that amount. I know you're desperate to catch up to me 10mm, but it really is getting quite pathetic🤪😢, but a deals a deal. I'll sell them to you, as you've already bought the other Hi-Points Annihilator dropped off previously. Congratulations on increasing your collection. :rolleyes:

And will turn around and sell them to you for 5 times that amount. I know you're desperate to catch up to me 10mm, but it really is getting quite pathetic🤪😢, but a deals a deal. I'll sell them to you, as you've already bought the other Hi-Points Annihilator dropped off previously. Congratulations on increasing your collection. :rolleyes:
With all the panic Home Depot ran out of hammers so these will be a great substitute for the guys on the site.

I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back