testtest

This is different...RIA 5.0

Damn young whippersnappers and their fascination with high priced 9’s, the world has gone to hell.😮
in the bikers world, those that bought high dollar Harley's and trailered them everywhere, rather than ride them, were called RUB's

Rich Urban Bikers

you know the kind, leather chaps, bandana's custom painted brain buckets, and Harley Davidson Ford pick ups..

my bikes of choice were mostly Japanese, then blue jeans, leather jacket, brains bucket, and i rode man, i rode.....

almost like "Woody"....

Base Price: $3,145 (9mm)...???????????

i ain't a buyer at over $700 for a 9mm (like for say a Sig)

forgedaboudit...
2D4D3671-5582-4CDE-990B-9DE465AD9425.gif

Lets hope it doesn't turn out like the turd STK100 that I had and sold. ( FTF, FTE, screws that backed themselves out, mags that only took 9 rounds, bad barrel, ugh.

Square barrel…and hammer fired.
View attachment 34575
I like this guy's writing style. And I like this gun.

If you want one with an optic though the price jumps pretty significantly into an exclusive neighborhood. Like the same one that Legions, Prodigies and Shadow 2s live in. In fact, if I’m comparing the new AXG Comp Legion and the RIA the Legion is getting the nod without hesitation.

Square barrel…and hammer fired.
View attachment 34575
Never owned an RIA gun so I would have to get input from you guys. It’s a full size gun which works for me and I would definitely like to shoot one. If anyone has knowledge on RIA that would be great

Never owned an RIA gun so I would have to get input from you guys. It’s a full size gun which works for me and I would definitely like to shoot one. If anyone has knowledge on RIA that would be great
They make 1911's in .45 acp, 9mm, 38 Super and a couple others.

They don't win beauty contests but are solid, economical and reliable in my experience.

I prefer the "Rock" series, and you can't beat the Standards for value.

Back