testtest

Tuesdays With Smith & Wesson

I dearly love my old S&Ws. But they haven't put out anything that interested me in at least 20 years. Plus their QC has gone completely down the toilet. Probably just more plastic junk. :rolleyes:
Yah. Me and S&W really don't like each other. I try and like them but it's like trying to have a Canadian girlfriend. I'm hoping that they re-release the CS9 with with a rail for a light and the option to run a dot, like the Hellkitty or P365.

My personal experience shows that I should have learned hundreds of dollars ago. My CSX went back twice. Customer service is lacking as well. They really didn't like it when I told them that it was acting up exactly like it when I sent it back the first time (frozen trigger).

I like my old TSW5906, it was a pound (Gunbroker) rescue. It has almost all new internal parts from Midway. The rail is loose but Smith says they can't fix it, to use epoxy.

I have an M&P40 1.0 as well. It, through no fault of its own, was a MA trigger model (10.5# factory trigger 😐). It was a police turn-in that I purchased from a relative. They didn't like the trigger weight so they decided to experiment with YouTube and pliers. I just got a kit from M*Carbo spring kit and an Apex trigger to undo most/all of what they did.

That statement is an inside training industry joke. We sort of low at some folks in jest. I get if it’s in the barrel yea but basically an add on is not so much!
that would make it a ported barrel instead of a brake. depending on the amount, location and size of port(s), yes it will slow it down. kinda like those sbr's that were a silencer almost the length of the barrel (silencer and barrel were 1 piece so too speak)..............needless to say it didn't work out.

Back