This is strictly my opinion and I've posted it before.
There's a video of George Carlin talking about the dumbing down of America. It's got a lot of language in it so I'm not going to link to it. Get on YouTube and search "It's a big Club". It's pretty accurate.
The older I get the more I believe that Joe McCarthy was absolutely right, America has been infiltrated by Communists.
The thing about communism that nobody ever really talks about is that the leaders and the elite of the party lived pretty good. It's the peons who had to wait in line for bread.
Of all the conspiracy theories out there the one that I most believe because it most matches what I'm watching happen is the one where the Global Elite wants to reduce the population of Kulaks to where there are just enough of us to keep the machines running and the paper work filled out. So that can hoard dwindling resources (fossil fuels) for themselves.
That's why there's the big push for the electric cars that apparently don't work properly and people don't actually want.
In Colorado Springs the city has implemented a system of EBike and electric scooter rentals and that's becoming the primary means of transportation for a lot of people in Colorado Springs and they don't even get to own them they have to rent them from the city by the hour.
A non mobile population is much easier to control.
I've already mentioned that I'm convinced that Obama is calling the shots behind the scenes. Does anybody here remember Obama talking about how we were going to revise the "American Dream" of home ownership and start renting apartments? And here we are a few short years later and most Americans can't afford a single family home.
I've said this before but the Globalists have already won the Culture War. From the '50s on our public education system in general has been run by globalists and Leftists. They're indoctrinating our kids that Eating meat is bad for the planet, Private car ownership is bad for the planet, Air Conditioning is bad for the planet, single family home ownership is bad for the planet, having children is bad for the planet and America as a Sovereign Nation is bad for the planet.
I don't even necessarily think they're going to have to force people into this shift. I think they've already got our kids/grandkids indoctrinated to the point that I'm pretty sure they'll go right along with it and your grandchildren will be living in government housing and roasting bugs for dinner. While the Globalists will be jetting off to Davos and eating Prime Rib