testtest

Well, the little lady finally did it!!!

Back in post #14, I wrote: "She'll load 10 in the mag, load the mag, rack it through all 10 rounds, then start over till she's tried." (my emphasis)... I meant to write 'tired', not tried. My poofreading leaves some to be desried obviously. "She's looking forward to the real thing tomorrow." ... and so am I ............................. WaHoo!! LOL! LOL! ;) :rolleyes:

Back in post #14, I wrote: "She'll load 10 in the mag, load the mag, rack it through all 10 rounds, then start over till she's tried." (my emphasis)... I meant to write 'tired', not tried. My poofreading leaves some to be desried obviously. "She's looking forward to the real thing tomorrow." ... and so am I ............................. WaHoo!! LOL! LOL! ;) :rolleyes:
Yes, yes it does …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just reviewin' my own posts and realize it ain't tomorrow after all ... Tomorrow is Friday and I can't make it to the range ... (or to anywhere else) till Saturday!!! Dang the luck, and my poor scheduling!!! :oops::rolleyes::unsure::(

That's AWESOME Joe. Please let us know how she likes the new gun...
Well, due to weather, bad scheduling, Dr's appts, and other assorted events, it wasn't until last Tuesday we were able to get to the range with her new 'Equalizer'. But boy was it worth it. She was like a kid with a new toy. Loadin', rackin', shootin', etc. We went through about 60+ rounds on her first day with it and it was all goin' great ... then started hurtin' some so we quit and came home. But she was ready to go again Thursday. So back we went to the range again. Went through almost 100 rounds before she'd had enough. I cleaned/lubed it all for her last Tuesday, then we worked together yesterday after we got home to clean/lube it. She wanted to learn since she truly feels responsible for the gun now that she can work it completely. The 'Equalizer' is a little finiky in that to break it down you mustn't touch the grip safety when removing the slide. Her hands are so small it was a little difficult for her to make it all happen at first, but she finally figured out a process that works for her. So, she field stripped it, cleaned/lubed it, reassembled it, and is ready to go to the range again. All said and done ... she loves her new 'Equalizer'!!!

Well, due to weather, bad scheduling, Dr's appts, and other assorted events, it wasn't until last Tuesday we were able to get to the range with her new 'Equalizer'. But boy was it worth it. She was like a kid with a new toy. Loadin', rackin', shootin', etc. We went through about 60+ rounds on her first day with it and it was all goin' great ... then started hurtin' some so we quit and came home. But she was ready to go again Thursday. So back we went to the range again. Went through almost 100 rounds before she'd had enough. I cleaned/lubed it all for her last Tuesday, then we worked together yesterday after we got home to clean/lube it. She wanted to learn since she truly feels responsible for the gun now that she can work it completely. The 'Equalizer' is a little finiky in that to break it down you mustn't touch the grip safety when removing the slide. Her hands are so small it was a little difficult for her to make it all happen at first, but she finally figured out a process that works for her. So, she field stripped it, cleaned/lubed it, reassembled it, and is ready to go to the range again. All said and done ... she loves her new 'Equalizer'!!!
That’s awesome! I have an Equalizer also, and it’s a great little gun. I know what you mean about the grip safety, but when you have small hands you learn finesse. You figure out what works. Glad to hear she really enjoys the gun. 😊

Outstanding. 😀

Great!! Glad all is working out for her!

Great she found a gun that worked for her.
I like the idea of an easy racking gun, but I don't care for the grip safety. S&W built a few million M&Ps that didn't have one, so I don't know why they put one on these. My wife has had issues racking 9's and 1911's and at some point, she will resort to revolvers. She does like her .32 Mag. Single Sixes, so maybe a double action .32 would be a good choice.

That’s soo cool Joe glad she loves it

Back