testtest

well then dummy...stop wearing them that way...!!!!!

Looks to me like she is more modestly dressed than a 3rd of the people are dressed in the summer, or for that matter your current avatar Old_Me. JMHO, take the jack-wagon with the phone out back and beat the living snot out of him. I'm talking bloody and broken not pushed and slapped around.

Personally, if I was going to go commando, I’d make sure I wasn’t elevated above eye level. Just saying…😎
1726678270382.jpeg

To say this is indicative of her 'asking for it' is as wrong as actually doing something perverted and then claiming 'well, she was asking for it'! She dresses provocatively to entice and excite her followers, not to invite them to take advantage of her. Maybe she'll be a little more aware of her height above her audience next time. No woman/girl is 'asking for anything' by the way she dresses.

Now in a little more humorous light, if Old_Me's avatar is really him, he's lookin' mighty fine in that dress!

To say this is indicative of her 'asking for it' is as wrong as actually doing something perverted and then claiming 'well, she was asking for it'! She dresses provocatively to entice and excite her followers, not to invite them to take advantage of her. Maybe she'll be a little more aware of her height above her audience next time. No woman/girl is 'asking for anything' by the way she dresses.

Now in a little more humorous light, if Old_Me's avatar is really him, he's lookin' mighty fine in that dress!
It is 2024. We have never seen a pic of “him”

I don’t think anyone said or thinks she had it coming.

Back