testtest

well then dummy...stop wearing them that way...!!!!!

You're right, it wasn't actually said, but it was implied! And I wasn't intentionally picking anyone out here, but was talking in general!!!
Not really. I think it’s kinda like this. Let’s say a 20 year old woman who has always been a wild child dresses to the 9s, goes to an unfamiliar bar in an unfamiliar neighborhood. Gets drunk, jumps on stage, lifts her skirt and her shirt multiple times, makes out with 6 or 7 different guys, a few of whom get to 3rd base. Bar close, woman leaves. Guy follows her out and asks for a ride. She agrees. In the car they start making out. Her top comes off. Things are going fine. Time comes for the big deed and the woman says no. The man takes it anyway.

Is the man a rapist ? Of course he is.

Was the woman asking for it? Clearly she has a right to be as slutty as she wants, but she would have to be retarded to believe the possibility of bad things happening wasn’t high.

Yeah it’s an extreme example and not even close to a fair analogy, but that was by design. The point is exactly the same.

Short skirt, elevated stage, audience allowed right to the edge of the stage. Maybe some sort of precaution would have been smart if she didn’t want people looking up her skirt.

I was up against the stage for a Heart show about 40 years ago. Nancy Wilson is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She saw teenaged Bassbob struggling to see what her left hand was doing during the intro to Crazy On You. Nancy, being the amazing musician and human being that she is, walks right to the edge of the stage, kneels down in front of Bob, puts the neck of her Martin acoustic right in his face and literally gives him a hands on lesson right there on stage in front of 1000s of people. I went home after the show, grabbed a guitar and played that intro over and over for about 3 hours. To this day I still remember how to play it. What does this story have to do with the topic at hand. Nothing, I just think it’s a great story. 😊

Back