testtest

What a turd!

N

nmedge

Finally took the Security 9 out for a test ride today. I purchased this gun at a bargain price on black friday, now I know why it was so cheap. To put it bluntly its a turd. Never shot a gun as bad as this. Hi-Points are better than this thing. Got it home and cleaned it up--thats the only love I will be giving it. It's going bye bye as soon as I can find a sucker, I mean an individual that wants the finer things in life. Thank god the vp9sk is supposed to be here tomorrow.

Trigger is horrible and I never bitch about triggers. It really didn't do good with any ammo. Federal, Winchester, Freedom, Magtech, S&B. Took me 2 hours to go thru 200 rounds.Jamming issues, failure to extract on several occasions. Had four brand new Ruger factory magazines and gun had issues with all of them. Just beside myself. To answer the question what is a Security 9 its Rugers example of a Glock 19, same size and round count. Maybe I should send it back to Ruger to have them take a look at it but if I do that I still won't keep it. There are too many other guns out there. As for their rifles they are terrible also. Maybe they need to stick to revolvers. Honestly, I would never purchase a Ruger product again. Maybe the HK's have spoiled me.

You wanna really get pissed, this thing has a whole plastic lower with plastic rails. a plastic 1911 should be a sin. Ruger makes some cheap crap now.

20240130_125445.jpg

Back