testtest

What are you doing right now??

Got back from shooting and loaded up the husky and took a ride to the mountains and took a walk on a trail. Was really cool up there and the air smelled clean. Maggie loved it up there with all the new smells she was investigating. Now I will spend an hour cleaning out the car.
IMG_2329.jpeg

Last edited:
Here has been my project all day yesterday and this morning, many moons ago all we had for water was this old hand dug well. this thing is about three feet across and a huge pump and tank sittin outside of it. we were having trouble with animals falling in it and drowning. the water is about 70 feet down. so i built this roof over it and a huge box to go over everything. i didn't use treated lumber back then and after 25 years it rotted out so i had to build a new one. bought all treated lumber this time. even the plywood which was only a dollar a sheet more than regular thinner plywood.

I built all of it out side the wall and this dern thing was heavy. i called the son and said bring them boys and help me sit this thing down in. they did and we still had to use straps to lower it down. this morning i wired up the switch and electrical box and run the water line through it. it's a done deal except painting. the plywood will have to dry out first. cut up the old box and burned it this morning.

20240719_094624.jpg
20240720_102609.jpg
20240720_130734.jpg
20240720_092949.jpg

Here has been my project all day yesterday and this morning, many moons ago all we had for water was this old hand dug well. this thing is about three feet across and a huge pump and tank sittin outside of it. we were having trouble with animals falling in it and drowning. the water is about 70 feet down. so i built this roof over it and a huge box to go over everything. i didn't use treated lumber back then and after 25 years it rotted out so i had to build a new one. bought all treated lumber this time. even the plywood which was only a dollar a sheet more than regular thinner plywood.

I built all of it out side the wall and this dern thing was heavy. i called the son and said bring them boys and help me sit this thing down in. they did and we still had to use straps to lower it down. this morning i wired up the switch and electrical box and run the water line through it. it's a done deal except painting. the plywood will have to dry out first. cut up the old box and burned it this morning.

View attachment 62761View attachment 62762View attachment 62763View attachment 62764
Well done !🤠

See what I did there 😜😉

Hi,

I'm at church, about to go on stage to run through the worship set. This weekend we are backing a great touring couple known as Out of the Dust.

Blessings to all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back