testtest

What are you doing right now??

It’s for their wife’s legs.
No my wife has class. She uses all that fancy shaving crap you and @SimonRL use.

Hmm.. now I understand. Y’all are divas. Bet it takes you 45 minutes to shower and get ready 😝😝😝

I recognize your lather brush now …

1727702425956.gif

No my wife has class. She uses all that fancy shaving crap you and @SimonRL use.

Hmm.. now I understand. Y’all are divas. Bet it takes you 45 minutes to shower and get ready 😝😝😝

View attachment 67536
Would it be wrong to say that your wife and I share my brush? 😎😎😎

Didn’t you wonder why your bathroom smells like Spanish Leather when you come back from hunting?

View attachment 67536
I walk out the door 1/2 hour after I wake up. I don’t shave in the mornings though. Except on weekends. It usually takes me 15-30 minutes to shave but I could do it in 5 if I needed to. I like to crank up a little music and enjoy being alone.

Also why is your wife shaving her cheeks? And she doesn’t seem to know how to get a proper lather either.

I walk out the door 1/2 hour after I wake up. I don’t shave in the mornings though. Except on weekends. It usually takes me 15-30 minutes to shave but I could do it in 5 if I needed to. I like to crank up a little music and enjoy being alone.

Also why is your wife shaving her cheeks? And she doesn’t seem to know how to get a proper lather either.
Why are you using a make up brush for your “manly shaving” ? 🙂

Back