testtest

What are you doing right now??

Sipping cuppa #2 while watching last night's On Patrol Live. It's very windy outside today and it's only going to make it to the mid 50s. Good day for putzing around the house finishing up chores and little projects...maybe a little dry fire practice. Gonna do a venison tenderloin for supper later. I might even have a little time for some mind numbing gaming. ;) :cool:

I just spent about 45 minutes making a thread on my A Salt rifle names. it was funny or least i thought it was. had a story to every one. but was too political so i didn't post it. now it wasn't political for one side i made fun of em all. i was a feered i'd get banned so i didn't post it. it probably would have offended a few.

I just spent about 45 minutes making a thread on my A Salt rifle names. it was funny or least i thought it was. had a story to every one. but was too political so i didn't post it. now it wasn't political for one side i made fun of em all. i was a feered i'd get banned so i didn't post it. it probably would have offended a few.
IMG_3351.gif

Back