testtest

What are you doing right now??

Sometimes the little guys have to push back. Bravo!!
1728233979308.png

Just came in from shooting my AR for the first time. She shoots nice!😊
The irons were way off, but I expected that. Elevation was way off, windage not so much.
Apparently I am technologically challenged, as I can’t attach the photos I took to this message, so I guess I will do it when we get back to civilization 😒. Says the files are too big but they never were before…
Anyway, all we did was sight in the irons. I put two mags through her with the husband’s help. We will install the optic and zero that in when we come back up in a couple of weeks.

The irons were way off, but I expected that. Elevation was way off, windage not so much.
Apparently I am technologically challenged, as I can’t attach the photos I took to this message, so I guess I will do it when we get back to civilization 😒. Says the files are too big but they never were before…
Anyway, all we did was sight in the irons. I put two mags through her with the husband’s help. We will install the optic and zero that in when we come back up in a couple of weeks.
If your using your iPhone and upgraded to iOS 18, and you got a newer iPhone, it will, what I did was to resize the pics somewhat smaller, the new iOS does something to the pics

So i loaded up the 8000 pound range bag and took that long journey across the road. took the little henry. wasn't goin to shoot this thing but eh, what the heck. 15 yards off a front rest. sights were a little off to the left i corrected it though. i like this gun but the sights suck as most levers do. black wing and black post. was really hard to see shooting at the dark targets. the new tactical lever sights are so much better. if this wasn't a 25th anniversary gun it would be getting new ones.

20241006_142950.jpg
20241006_131109.jpg
20241006_131100.jpg

If the irons are on, when you install the optic start out by putting the dot on the tip of the front sight ( this is looking through the rear peep sight at it obviously) Then when you get it to the range flip the back ups down while you zero it.

What distance did you zero it ?

Back