testtest

What Carry Insurance do you have (if any), and what are the Pros and Cons you may have (other than costs)

Okay guys this is something I’m very versed in sense I carry two different ones. One was a promotion that’s fixing to fall off and I won’t be renewing (also was free to me) the other I gladly pay for. So I have the USCCA Elite membership everything they offer is wonderful but it has been told that with USCCA you have to pay it up front and they reimburse you. They do have an awesome ERT from the friend that I know (who has had to use them) said their ERT was there within an hour. I also pay for USLS aka US Law Shield. They have an unlimited $ amount in the instance you need it. They set up and pay for the lawyer needed. I haven’t heard of the time frame of the ERT but I assume it is as fast as USCCA. Another note I feel needs to be said is the USLS is cheeped then USCCA. So some things I think found that I like with the USCCA is first they have an app. Who doesn’t like the convenience of an app? It has a reciprocity map and a quick button to get the ERT. Their customer service is phenomenal and lastly you always get free stuff when you sign up with them. When you miss a payment with them they give you time to make it up (They understand life happens). With the USLS they don’t have an app and you don’t get free stuff. When you call them they answer the phone by name which you don’t get from USCCA but their customer service does leave some things to be desired. Lastly when you miss a payment or are late for a payment rather you automatically get an account pending termination email. This is discouraging when times get tough. For me tho they come up on top because they do pay directly there is no money out of pocket, they don’t have a limit you can use like USCCA and they have a lot more attorneys on file then USCCA.
That's great to know KLGunner. It's the type comments I want to hear. Does USLS have similar training books and videos available for a price like USCCA does? The cheaper price and unlimited $$ amount and no out of pocket money sounds intriguing. (as well as more lawyers being a plus if you need one)

That's great to know KLGunner. It's the type comments I want to hear. Does USLS have similar training books and videos available for a price like USCCA does? The cheaper price and unlimited $$ amount and no out of pocket money sounds intriguing. (as well as more lawyers being a plus if you need one)
I have not been able to find anything no. But honestly I haven’t been on their website sense I signed up. Via firearms instructor recommendation.

I am an Elite member of the USCCA carry insurance. When I first started carrying, I was told by a NRA instructor that I was talking lessons from (former Gunny in the Marine Corps and Brooklyn Detective), that I should strongly consider carry insurance if I was going to carry. To my knowledge there are 3 main organizations that offered this. USCCA, NRA CarryGuard and Texas Law Shield (that has Law Shields set up for your specific state). There may be more, but I chose USCCA and their top level of protection (they offer 3 plans), after reading about all 3 organization's plans. I'm interested in what other may have, how they like it (or don't), or if there are those of you that finds it totally unnecessary.
At least with carry you have assurance, but without there is no assurance. I wonder if one could get attached with auto insurance. That would be nice.

Back