testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I can't imagine the weight of a 32 round mag-has anyone seen-used this? From the Mag shop. Is it legal, I know there is talk of restriting rounds carried.

Attachments

• 708279015823.jpg
    708279015823.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 64
Thanks Bob, what do you use? How's your cat?
Jeff is doing very well. Still costing me a fortune. He now can only eat this special food. It’s about $70 for 24 cans. He gets half a can a night so $70 every 48 days. In the morning the kitties get dry food. Of course Jeff has to have special dry food as well. $16 lb bag is $35. And the cats ( I have 2) now have to be separated at breakfast and dinner. Vet made it clear Jeff should not have any other food besides this special stuff and he is a cat who will push the little female off her bowl if someone doesn’t stop him.

Anyway, stick with OEM mags is my motto. Other than ARs, which I only use Magpul P Mags. Mec Gar mags are good to go. They make OEM mags for a number of manufacturers.

Will look for the mags. We LOVE cats but with broken hearts had to rehome ours years ago due to my son's allergy to cats. He actually has to carry an epi pens fpr allergy's. We have one dog on a 16 day case of RX food for $50 and one on another food about the same. I feel your pain, sad we can't deduct animal medical expenses-even for a service dog. Just read a Springfield article on Hellcat U-Dot addition that has the back piece thick enough to rack the slide against something firm. Need to win the lottery and look into that. I have a really hard time doing that. On my defense mags I put dots of nail polish so I don't mix them up with FMJ-yep,did that once at the range.$$$!! I have followed your advice on "shoot what you shoot" and since I use Federal 124 HST & Punch for defense, I carry Federal 124 FMJ for range. Happy Shots.

Hi,

I can't imagine the weight of a 32 round mag-has anyone seen-used this? From the Mag shop. Is it legal, I know there is talk of restriting rounds carried.

I have one for my XD9, bought it on a whim. It's just a range toy that I've played with a few times but haven't had a problem yet. It even locks back after the last round. But I don't plan on using it for anything serious.

Thank you for your indulgence,

Hi,

Ordered a bunch of Splatterburst targets to restock for the year.

50 - 12x18 silhouettes
100 - 8" bullseye circles
200 - roll of 4" bullseye circles.

I also ordered new lenses for my shooting glasses, a little stronger prescription. Hoping the front sight and targets will be clearer. :geek:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back