testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

God I hope not.
Tales from the Apocalypse.
Chapter 2 - St Louis

Bob shuffled nervously as the man stepped
off his front porch, finger poised on the trigger of his Daniel Defense DDM4.

“The screws you sold me yesterday,” Bob said, “They’re for a Holosun K optic.

“That’s what you said you needed,” the man replied.

“I’ll know, I know, but I was wrong, they don’t fit an EPS Carry, they’re too long.”

The man took a step forward. “Is that so.”

Bob held his ground, his gaze firmly fixed on the man’s trigger finger. “Maybe I could trade you, “ he said, slowly reaching into his jacket pocket for a small streamlined optic.
“How about this SCS for two EPS screws.”

The man looked mildly interested. “What’s wrong with it?”

Bob held the optic out. “Nothing. Nothing. My buddy Simon was right. The auto brightness setting get’s on my nerves.”

The man brought his gun up from low ready, gesturing Bob back. “Maybe you should ask your buddy Simon for some screws.”

Bob’s head dropped. “He, he won’t answer my calls,” he said an imperceptible sob escaping his lips.

“Some friend,” the old man said, turning back to the house.

Tales from the Apocalypse.
Chapter 2 - St Louis

Bob shuffled nervously as the man stepped
off his front porch, finger poised on the trigger of his Daniel Defense DDM4.

“The screws you sold me yesterday,” Bob said, “They’re for a Holosun K optic.

“That’s what you said you needed,” the man replied.

“I’ll know, I know, but I was wrong, they don’t fit an EPS Carry, they’re too long.”

The man took a step forward. “Is that so.”

Bob held his ground, his gaze firmly fixed on the man’s trigger finger. “Maybe I could trade you, “ he said, slowly reaching into his jacket pocket for a small streamlined optic.
“How about this SCS for two EPS screws.”

The man looked mildly interested. “What’s wrong with it?”

Bob held the optic out. “Nothing. Nothing. My buddy Simon was right. The auto brightness setting get’s on my nerves.”

The man brought his gun up from low ready, gesturing Bob back. “Maybe you should ask your buddy Simon for some screws.”

Bob’s head dropped. “He, he won’t answer my calls,” he said an imperceptible sob escaping his lips.

“Some friend,” the old man said, turning back to the house.
I’m in. Can you get Michael
Caine Or Gary Oldman to play me ?

a new online reloading place (posted on another forum) that's about 75 miles from me as i ordered 1k of fed gm215m's and 1k of gm210m's. went there to pick up order (saved hazmat charges) and found a 4# 3n37 for $129.99. everywhere else i've seen the same powder has been 50 bucks or more for the same 4 #er.

from midway i ordered another uplula (different color than the 1st) for handguns and 1 box (100 ct) of 338 300gr rdf's.

more Springfield echelon magazines (3 more) since one of my extended magazines keeps exploding whenever I load it into my pistol.
I've reassembled it countless times and it keeps doing it.
emailed Springfield warranty earlier today but ordered some more in the interim.
I just got my gear up stuff...I got two flat regular 17 rd and one extended (black instead of OD, but I don't care). I am taking my Echelon to the range this week (hopefully) for its virgin voyage. I hope that doesn't happen with mine. By exploding, do you mean it just falls apart?

@belladonna congrats on getting your gear up stuff.
Yeah, there were some QC issues early on with the extended magazines with the baseplates not being put on correctly and floor plate being installed incorrectly.
I'm pretty sure the issue has been corrected so I don't think you have too much to worry about.

What happens to mine is I will insert the magazine into the magwell and the baseplate comes loose, spring goes flying and all the rounds end up falling out. The magazine stays in the gun but now I'm having to search the range for my missing parts (spring, follower, baseplate). It's happened to this particular magazine 6 or 7 times now so I think it's time to get Springfield involved.
I'm sure they'll make it right.

no other issues with any of my other magazines.

@belladonna congrats on getting your gear up stuff.
Yeah, there were some QC issues early on with the extended magazines with the baseplates not being put on correctly and floor plate being installed incorrectly.
I'm pretty sure the issue has been corrected so I don't think you have too much to worry about.

What happens to mine is I will insert the magazine into the magwell and the baseplate comes loose, spring goes flying and all the rounds end up falling out. The magazine stays in the gun but now I'm having to search the range for my missing parts (spring, follower, baseplate). It's happened to this particular magazine 6 or 7 times now so I think it's time to get Springfield involved.
I'm sure they'll make it right.

no other issues with any of my other magazines.
Thanks for the quick response! Like you, I’m sure Springfield will make it right. I hope you don’t have any more issues. Sounds like maybe you got the one lemon out there.

Back