testtest

What SA firearm did Hans buy?

So...

I just got off the phone with a local dealer...they have a new Springfield Armory firearm in stock, and, assuming it isn’t sold in the next 30 minutes, I will be purchasing tomorrow morning.

The only hint I will give is:

It is a new firearm, and is listed in their current catalog/website...so a classic Garand or discontinued model pistol is not an option.

Anyone who guesses correctly gets bragging rights. Maybe more. I’ve got these Nakatome bearer bonds...

If there are multiple guesses of the correct model...whoever guessed first wins.

One guess only per member.

Was going to say "Saint Edge PDW" but BangBang listed that. So I'll go with another fine weapon to patrol "Nakatome Plaza" with, and that's the "SAINT® Edge EVAC 5.56 AR-15 Pistol".
If it's the Vickers 1911, you sure do have a "poker face". When there was a thread post on it, your reply post was "Not bad" (Ho Hum) :LOL:

Was going to say "Saint Edge PDW" but BangBang listed that. So I'll go with another fine weapon to patrol "Nakatome Plaza" with, and that's the "SAINT® Edge EVAC 5.56 AR-15 Pistol".
If it's the Vickers 1911, you sure do have a "poker face". When there was a thread post on it, your reply post was "Not bad" (Ho Hum) :LOL:
Thought the same thing. If not the PDW the EVAC but just said The Vickers 1911 but his response was less than stellar in the other post. 😬

Neither the PDW or Evac is released yet.

1591883602194.gif

Back