testtest

whoopie, imma gonna get blasted...!!

I mostly get water through my beer and coffee. I do drink water at matches, but don't hydrate with water the day before like I should.
Glad it went ok. I'm glad I've never experienced it.
thanks, unlike a few others here, i never experienced the pains they did.

and yes, like mentioned by others, there is water in a lot of drinks we partake.

as a diabetic, many would think that i'd be drinking gallons of water, far from it, just enough that i want to drink.

the number of reasons for stones is salt, and dehydration, so as usual, i have to cut back on the salt. however as we all know, there is salt in just about every food we eat.

i do not have "canned" soups like i used to either. they are so loaded with salts, its unbelievable.

thanks, unlike a few others here, i never experienced the pains they did.

and yes, like mentioned by others, there is water in a lot of drinks we partake.

as a diabetic, many would think that i'd be drinking gallons of water, far from it, just enough that i want to drink.

the number of reasons for stones is salt, and dehydration, so as usual, i have to cut back on the salt. however as we all know, there is salt in just about every food we eat.

i do not have "canned" soups like i used to either. they are so loaded with salts, its unbelievable.
I'm diabetic as well. I have reduced my salt intake, but still like canned foods and love salt on cantaloupe and watermelon.

Hydration is the answer for most of us stone generators!
I've made quite a few over the years.
One time it was too big to pass. So they blasted into small pieces. They passed!
yeah, after i get them blasted, it takes a few days to start passing them, and many times, i do not see them in the toilet, due to being too small.

If you drink bottled water some brands have salt in them too
yes, i had read a few labels....

it's tough to stay 100% away from salts, added salt as in a shaker is easiest to avoid, it's all the other things that contain salt that hard to not stay away from.

Back