testtest

Why I Love Arizona

Arizona, gotta love it. We've be great s long as we were a Red state. The illegals have over run our state. All of our state resources are being taxed to the limit and more showing up every day. Californians moving here by the 100's, some bring therio liberal woke idealogy with them. We can't take much more sof it before we're finished as a great state in which to live. Homeless everywhere, illegals everywhere, illegitamate govenor who ran the election in which she was voted in as the govenor. How in the heck is that legal?
The state is awesome. the dry climate takes a bit to get used to but once you do, oh my its great. Run that evap cooler for pennies on the day until July and then comes the AC until october, then back on the ile evap. since there are so many people moving here from other states, it presents a driving issue. Way too many uninsured on the streets. Want to ski, less than 2 hours away, cool country, 1.5 hours away. My AC has only been on for 3 or 4 weeks during the day. At night, the doors come open and the cool desert night air is so refreshing. I have strong security doors with screens. More to ssee and do here than you can imagine. Shoot in the desert, shoot at a range, indoor ranges all over the place. Ben Avery a state run shooting area is one of the best in the country if not the best and the largest. Lakes for boating, trails for riding, off road parks, paved racing facilities, drag racing, oval racing, NASCAR cup racing, hunting, and more. Gotta love it all. I'm a transplant from Nebraska some 44 years ago. No place I'd rather be.

Back