testtest

World's most reliable automobiles

Toyota and Honda, if i recall was always neck and neck for 1st place.

Subaru and Mazda were always just a notch below.

i personally am on my 4th Toyota, and frankly if i live long enough, my next one will most likely be my last. (or maybe this one now, is my last)

i had chevy's, fords thru my life, and i just made the switch to Toyota for a longer lasting, better built, better equipped cars for the prices over the fords, and chevy's.

You gotta post a pic if the bronco.
IMG_1068.jpeg

My worst by far was a Toyota celica. what a POS. it spent more time at the dealer than i did driving it. didn't keep it too long.
I swore by Hondas even though my Accord basically fell apart by around 60,000 miles (I say around because one of the failures was the speedometer quit working. Bought a CRX Si which wore out the first engine (it destroyed spark plug electrodes a few times in #1 cylinder which . I replaced the engine, and it started using oil (which wasn't too much more costly since I changed it every 3000 miles anyways). I have a long list of other parts I'd changed in the 275k I put on it before I sold it to a kid (who had a fuel pump failure on the way home).

After Toyota screwed my sister with the alternators physically/mechanically broke/cracked I'd sworn not to fall for their reliability math.

Not saying I don't trust any media reporte, but I have a long list of cars that have had zero problems. But they're Fords or Mercurys

I used to think I would like to own a Big Lincoln Town car when I was young for weekend trips and all. That was until my step-daughter and her husband bought one. It was basically a new car with only 20,000 miles on it.

They insisted I drive it so I did. That was the end of me wanting a Town car. The ride was smooth but the car was wallowing all over the place. I don't like that kind of a suspension. It felt like when you went to turn , you had to start turning the steering wheel a 1/2 mile before you got the turn. OK , so it wasn't quite that bad but not for me.

I used to think I would like to own a Big Lincoln Town car when I was young for weekend trips and all. That was until my step-daughter and her husband bought one. It was basically a new car with only 20,000 miles on it.

They insisted I drive it so I did. That was the end of me wanting a Town car. The ride was smooth but the car was wallowing all over the place. I don't like that kind of a suspension. It felt like when you went to turn , you had to start turning the steering wheel a 1/2 mile before you got the turn. OK , so it wasn't quite that bad but not for me.
Land Yacht steering was never the best, but the ride was pillow soft.

I guess that the floating kind feel huh papa

Back