testtest

Wow, really?

I'm torn on this. Trump's record on the 2A isn't great.
However, any vote that is not for Trump helps the Democrats win.
I do think it's possible that Trump will be better on the 2A this time around as he did catch a lot of flack on the who bump stock think

It would have been better if little Kyle would have gone back to being nobody after the trail. As for his "flip flop" he took heat for saying something flat out stupid (yet another example of why he should have gone back to being nobody) and now has changed his tune because he doesn't want to lose "followers". The other side of the coin from David Piggy. Got a little attention. Got a swelled head. Now they think what they have to say everyone is supposed to give a flying rats tail.

I questioned Kyle's smarts when he decided to go strolling with his AR and medical stuff. It was self defense, but I never would have gone walking around like he did to begin with.
i always felt that same way......yet, on another website i frequent (much less nowadays) i got blasted for saying so..

his grandma lived there, i guess is why others said he should have been there..he should have gone directly to granny's house and STAYED there.

Hi,

With all his faults, it sounds like he did a little research, sought counsel from others, and came to the reasonable conclusion to support DJT. I wish more low-information voters would do the same.

https://americanwirenews.com/kyle-rittenhouse-walks-back-comments-he-wasnt-voting-for-trump/

Quoting Rittenhouse, “Over the past 12 hours, I’ve had a series of productive conversations with members of the Trump’s team and I am confident he will be the strong ally gun owners need to defend our Second Amendment rights,” he wrote on Friday. “My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive. I’m 100% behind Donald Trump and encourage every gun owner to join me in helping send him back to the White House.”

I don't know how much sway this will have with voters but I think he's on the right track now. Hey, what do I know? I'm only the bass player. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

With all his faults, it sounds like he did a little research, sought counsel from others, and came to the reasonable conclusion to support DJT. I wish more low-information voters would do the same.

https://americanwirenews.com/kyle-rittenhouse-walks-back-comments-he-wasnt-voting-for-trump/

Quoting Rittenhouse, “Over the past 12 hours, I’ve had a series of productive conversations with members of the Trump’s team and I am confident he will be the strong ally gun owners need to defend our Second Amendment rights,” he wrote on Friday. “My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive. I’m 100% behind Donald Trump and encourage every gun owner to join me in helping send him back to the White House.”

I don't know how much sway this will have with voters but I think he's on the right track now. Hey, what do I know? I'm only the bass player. ;)

BassCliff
I’d be willing to bet that is quoting a Trump advisor, not Rittenhouse 😆.

Quoting Rittenhouse, “Over the past 12 hours, I’ve had a series of productive conversations with members of the Trump’s team
This is exactly what I'm talking about. "Got a little attention. Got a swelled head. Now they think what they have to say everyone is supposed to give a flying rats tail." Now a presidential candidate or his team at least are catering to lil kyle. Head just swelled more. JMHO fast becoming an insufferable fool.

Hi,

BassCliff
Honestly, this kid wouldn’t know the right path if it bit him on the ass. He’s a pawn, has been from Day 1 and why anybody would put any credence in what this kid thinks or says is beyond me. This guy coming out for DJT probably made the Dems day.

Rittenhouse is a kid. He's supposed to be stupid. That's how kids learn. Leave him be. :rolleyes:
NO. Just because he mostly walks on our side, don't give him a pass. He is deliberately putting himself out there, an influencer, someone to pay attention to. No difference than David Hogg, or Gretta Thunberg. Three of a kind, @$$hats all. Besides 21, 24, and 21 respectively, none are kids. Like any "adult" say stupid :poop: you get stupid :poop: back. I fear we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I am equally ticked off at the Trump campaign for "reaching out" and the media for shouting it from the roof tops. Ignore them and they will dry up and blow away.

Back