testtest

XDM Elite 9mm light/laser recommendations

Looking for some advice as a new handgun owner. (Please excuse any dumb questions on my part) Purchased the XdM elite 9mm 4.5 (without threaded barrel). Looking for quality tac light/laser that will be flush with end of barrel. Secondly a holster (iwb) that is extremely comfortable.

Looking for some advice as a new handgun owner. (Please excuse any dumb questions on my part) Purchased the XdM elite 9mm 4.5 (without threaded barrel). Looking for quality tac light/laser that will be flush with end of barrel. Secondly a holster (iwb) that is extremely comfortable.
First off welcome to the forum. Secondly the only stupid question is the one not asked. You’ll find all the information you need here all you have to do is ask. What kinda light do you want? Features?

I've had excellent luck with my Viridian laser on my XDs. No tac light, but it is an instant-on laser that lights when the gun leaves the holster, no button to press. They do have units with the tac light, as well.

I use holsters from Alien Gear that are designed for the instant-on function and I love them. All-day comfort, even in shorts and a tank top on the mountain bike.

First off welcome to the forum. Secondly the only stupid question is the one not asked. You’ll find all the information you need here all you have to do is ask. What kinda light do you want? Features?
I would like to have a light (LED) That I can flip on and off. I would also like a green laser as well. Reliable and stays zeroed in. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. Hoping to learn and to continue to learn.

I would like to have a light (LED) That I can flip on and off. I would also like a green laser as well. Reliable and stays zeroed in. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. Hoping to learn and to continue to learn.
Also visually I would like for it to be flush with end of gun barrel. Is that not an issue and the add ons are adjustable on the rail? I would just like the area filled in between the light and the guard. I hope that makes sense.

Also visually I would like for it to be flush with end of gun barrel. Is that not an issue and the add ons are adjustable on the rail? I would just like the area filled in between the light and the guard. I hope that makes sense.
Okay so 2 companies come to mind Viridian thinking the C5L. It’s a great unit and has everything your looking for. If money is an issue look at Stream Light. I can’t remember the model name but they have several that might fit your desires.

Back