testtest

YOUR CURRENT EDC

Well made it to the range to do some practicing and lately I have been enjoying shooting at longer distances and pushing my limits. I find I get better feedback on my flaws this way. This was 17 rounds at 25 yards with my complete (for now) xmacro build. That’s actually still very easy to carry. All A zone which is a first with this gun, so improving little by little with time and practice.

View attachment 56970

View attachment 56972
What does that comp bring your OAL (from the barrel) to? 4.5-5 inches?

What does that comp bring your OAL (from the barrel) to? 4.5-5 inches?
I'm SEMI-patiently awaiting the day when we see Radian-style comps become more commonplace. Perfect example being my PDP Pro Compact with PMM comp. Nice comp, but it's turned my Pro Compact into a "Dirty Harry" length PDP, which has made it a HUGE pain.

Shadow Sytems has managed to do this, & just like the Radian. And I'd LOVE to see a comp like this for the PDP, most Caniks & othersm

The radian system is excellent but I have been highly impressed with the brownells barrel. Especially considering I picked it up on sale, so while the set up is a bit longer, it’s also can cost less than half the price lol. A radian system for the p365 is supposed to be available soon, but again I will probably wait for a sale at brownells and add a micro comp.

Springfield Armory Ronin 2.jpg

Back