testtest

Youtube and Firearms.

Talkin to yourself again eh? come on, be a sport and watch my video and get me up to two cents.
Apparently not. When I start replying to myself...

Usually, I do everyone's personal videos. After all, you went to the trouble of making it. But a few hundred gun sites have figured out how to stay on Youtube. And it isn't worth going to Rumble for.

I ain't takin my clothes off for no money. lol wait, maybe i would. how much could i make? i know some of them women made good money. ok i'm an old fat guy, nobody gonna pay to see that. nevermind. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll tell you what I tell @KillerFord1977 - there’s $20 in it for you to keep your short shorts on.

1726288604489.gif

Ok, going to ask a stupid question, what is Rumble and is it a safe to sign up, I don’t do social media, but would like to view Belts videos, also is a free?
It was started by people that got tired of YT wokeness and censorship.

Rumble was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski as an alternative to YouTube for independent vloggers and smaller content creators. Pavlovski founded the platform after seeing that Google was prioritizing influencers on YouTube and not independent content creators.

It was started by people that got tired of YT wokeness and censorship.

Rumble was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski as an alternative to YouTube for independent vloggers and smaller content creators. Pavlovski founded the platform after seeing that Google was prioritizing influencers on YouTube and not independent content creators.
Well @Belt Fed you now got another follower, Glockman1960….what you expect for a log in name for me…..😬😬

Ok, going to ask a stupid question, what is Rumble and is it a safe to sign up, I don’t do social media, but would like to view Belts videos, also is a free?
I didn't sign in to UTube or Rumble to watch any video by any Gun content sites. UTube started putting restrictions on sites (more restrictions to those that made money off their videos and a bit less but still hindering to those that didn't). I know at recent Shot Shows the past few year UTube content providers like "Gun Talk" couldn't even touch the firearm they were displaying and had to cut away if the were showing multiple guns separately having to remove one to replace with the next they talked about. Classic Firearms video content can't show any disassembly / reassembly of firearms per UTube restriction. UTube is owned by Goggle, so it's not surprising to me that theirs more restriction placed on gun videos.
It seems lately that UTube wants me to sign in to watch gun content videos now, so I'll watch on Rumble if offered (Classic Firearms usually offers theirs video production, UTube version and Rumble version. Rumble doesn't have restrictions on guns as much as UTube. You'll see them disassembling, Reassembling Shooting full auto, etc. The only thing I've notice is that not many must view Rumble since comment section is far less populated than UTube for the same video at this point in time.

Back