testtest

Zombie Apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I didn’t keep track of lumens when installing since I put them on over the period of about a year.
I have a 12 inch double row and two 4 inch square I use for DTRL on the front bumper. A single row 18 inch on the hood and a 12 in double row and two single row 6 in on the roof bar. That’s what faces forward. There are also a 4in square on each end of the front bar that light up each side of the truck.
On the back a 48in double row, two 4in square and two 6in single row lighting up the rear. They are all wired into the up fitter switches in the headliner.
I’ll take some night time pictures soon. View attachment 3293View attachment 3294
Looking at your truck I noticed I needed a napkin to wipe off some drool. Nice truck brother.

So bright can u see anything
The forward facing lights give me intense light right where I need it on dark roads but of course I have to be very careful not to blind on coming traffic.
The lights in the rear help me back into dark spots and with a short flash remind people not to drive to close day or night.

So last night I mentioned that I was going to start a new post however I’ve decided to continue SMSgtROD’s great post on what could be a Zombie Apocalypse associated with Covid19.
My question is are we ready?
Do we all have what it will take to survive?
Please understand I’m not trying to inflame an already very tense situation but I believe getting to know all of you over the last month or so you will all have great ideas and thoughts on the subject.
So are we ready if the S**t truly hits the fan???

On that note some pictures I promised and took last night.
2EF92476-C6C9-4D4D-878C-5D9FA3959530.jpeg
C858077E-A236-42E8-96E2-5643353C254A.jpeg
7EF078B2-7321-4F06-BE74-8BEA7CEE1550.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back