testtest

A new way to kill terrorist

ok news update...
hexballlwawaa (spelling) ordered new pagers and phones some 5 months ago from a Korean communications company
then they were up fitted or finished in Hungary
hexballlaaaa (spelling)started using pagers as they were concerned about Israel tracking their locations
so the SUPER SMART agents in "Q" section of the Israel defense force some how intercepted the devices and placed explosive charges in them and waited ...i guess until all the order was picked up at this electronics shop in tel-ave (spelling)
then they started paging the devices the other day and well we know the rest
massive phy ops now... i bet the few in a meeting once they found out what was going on, sort of crapppped the sheets at it were
this was reported on a few news agencies early this morning,

then again i read last night there is a virus that can be sent to device with lithium batteries that caused them to overheat and by pass the shut down and go BOOM, although with less deadly impact, unless its in your shirt pocket or near an artery in your pants pocket

i say outstanding for Israel , taking it to the actual terrorists
i think i read a few kids were injured, which sort of sucks but hey...if dad is a bad guy and he loves you so much to put you at risk... oh well
💯

They got tiny little pencils.
IMG_3052.jpeg

More likely accessed the production facility/intercepted shipment and put small amounts of explosive in the pagers, similar to the cell phone bombs they used 20 or so years ago.

From what I’ve heard from a few people who work with them…the explosion that might be possible with that small of a battery isn’t near what the pictures are showing; you’re more likely to get a fire, first, as well, before the explosion.
That does seem to be the consensus. But we have to keep in mind that they might want to keep it a secret. But I can see where that would be right.

Since I posted, I saw pictures of a walkie that had detonated. The circuit board looked almost untouched but the battery was entirely mangled.

Back