testtest

A new way to kill terrorist

"U.S. State Department spokesman Matt Miller denied that the U.S. was involved or had any knowledge of the incident prior to the explosions."This DEI regime has neither the intelligence nor the creativity to come up with something like this. This is all Mossad. Exploding pagers on terrorists. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh, the irony! Achmed approves of this.

Message like this?

Attachments

• 459755466_26859245570386706_8736844752057917790_n.jpg
    459755466_26859245570386706_8736844752057917790_n.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
Who in the heck uses pager anymore anyway?
Not Hezbollah, anymore.

I checked and Verizon sold their pager business in 2006. There is a phone-based pager like product that looks like it is designed for volunteer fire departments.

Any, how it was done is an interesting question. The only idea that comes to mind is that they created a strategy for overloading the batteries. Any other ideas?

Not Hezbollah, anymore.

I checked and Verizon sold their pager business in 2006. There is a phone-based pager like product that looks like it is designed for volunteer fire departments.

Any, how it was done is an interesting question. The only idea that comes to mind is that they created a strategy for overloading the batteries. Any other ideas?
I read earlier today that there were about 2200 pagers involved. The message sent required the wearer to push some button in order to read the message. That push created a short across the battery somehow which caused it to get very hot then set off the explosive. Somehow the pagers were intercepted in transit after they had been ordered by the honcho of Hezbollah, who had ordered all members to stop using cell phones and it was at that point whoever fixed them fixed them with a small explosive. The article also said the explosive used required only a glob about the size of a pencil eraser. I later read something near 1000 people injured, many critically, and 9 dead including one little girl.

Not Hezbollah, anymore.

More likely accessed the production facility/intercepted shipment and put small amounts of explosive in the pagers, similar to the cell phone bombs they used 20 or so years ago.

From what I’ve heard from a few people who work with them…the explosion that might be possible with that small of a battery isn’t near what the pictures are showing; you’re more likely to get a fire, first, as well, before the explosion.

Back