testtest

Ammo should be easier to buy around black friday...

I have roughly 160 2-3/4 slugs on hand and about 140 2-3/4 00 buck but I'm not looking to share....😜

I was buying the 15 round boxes from Walmart almost weekly until it wasn't on the shelf anymore.
Same here. I was also buying fiocchi slugs and buckshot for less than $5 a box at our local farm and fleet. I have three 50cal cans full. End of season sales I also loaded up on hevishot and other high brass loads premium shells.

That is all gone from my area.

I know someone who was hit with a load of #6 at about 20’ (the length of a pickup was the actual distance). Hunting accident.

After going through his hunting vest & a Carhartt jacket, it didn’t do much. Think he said only about 5 or 6 pellets actually penetrated his rib cage, nothing hit vitals.

He didn't say it was enjoyable, though, but he did say he nearly beat the crap out of the guy who was careless...

Probably still slowed him down vs. 100%. Glad he only got hit once since multiple hits would have caused more damage.

Lookin’ at you Optics Planet!
They just fulfilled an order I placed (on waitlist) back in September. Current price on website for same 9mm ammo, Federal Premium Centerfire Handgun Ammunition 9mm 115 grain FMJ, is $21.99/50; they are shipping for the $17.99/50 when I placed the order, so I'm a happy camper.

I just picked up 100 rounds of Winchester white box 12 ga. 7 1/2 Heavy Lead target loads for $25. Not at all what I wanted, but we're going to see if it runs in the Tavor. It should, it's 1 1/8 oz. and 1200 fps which is the minimum recommendations from IWI, although from all the videos I've seen it will run nearly anything, especially after you break it in. Which I want to break it in with something a lot heavier. Buckshot or slugs. Which I can't find.

Oh, and I did manage to snag another Romeo 5 for about $40 less than anywhere else I can find right now. $130.

I just picked up 100 rounds of Winchester white box 12 ga. 7 1/2 Heavy Lead target loads for $25. Not at all what I wanted, but we're going to see if it runs in the Tavor. It should, it's 1 1/8 oz. and 1200 fps which is the minimum recommendations from IWI, although from all the videos I've seen it will run nearly anything, especially after you break it in. Which I want to break it in with something a lot heavier. Buckshot or slugs. Which I can't find.

Oh, and I did manage to snag another Romeo 5 for about $40 less than anywhere else I can find right now. $130.
Sounds like a good score on the Romeo 5 with today's prices. Bass Pro is going to be selling the Romeo 5 on black Friday for $99.00 but I'm sure they will sell out immediately.

Sounds like a good score on the Romeo 5 with today's prices. Bass Pro is going to be selling the Romeo 5 on black Friday for $99.00 but I'm sure they will sell out immediately.

I'm not a fan of Bass Pro/Cabelas, but more importantly, I pick my shotgun up Tuesday so I can't wait until Friday. lol

Probably...but it also definitely shows the shortcomings of birdshot as a defensive load.

I'm not advocating birdshot as a #1 choice, but if that's all you have or can get then it's better than nothing.

Besides you can shoot a perp in other places other than the center-of-mass.

Back