testtest

Best Handgun for Beginners & Home Defense [2022]

Umm…read this article slowly and carefully, paying attention to statements & conclusions derived thereof. It’s tripe, imho…
Even allowing for the Glock’s enduring popularity (which I’ll always grant; it has several appealing attributes) the author(s) build their case around their conclusions (ie, what they already like).
I didn’t read the article. Just looked at the list. And I stand by my arrangement of the order. The best gun on that list is the HK.

Umm…read this article slowly and carefully, paying attention to statements & conclusions derived thereof. It’s tripe, imho…
Even allowing for the Glock’s enduring popularity (which I’ll always grant; it has several appealing attributes) the author(s) build their case around their conclusions (ie, what they already like).
Your statement is why I never bought a firearm based on a paid journalist recommendation.
I have always bought from the recommendation of forum members who actually use their firearms.
I have never had buyers remorse yet...

Just want to leave this here

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425867550480-jpg.10199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425867550480-jpg.10199.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 118
Now I do know when the Gen 4 Glocks came out there was an issue with RSA, and they sent you a new one to replace it, that’s why when the Gen 5 came out, I waited for awhile before I picked those up…...😬😬

Last edited:
Back