testtest

Biden steps down

So who are the Dems going to pull off the bench from the 2nd spring? Will it be Hillary or Mrs. Obama?
If I were to bet I would put my money on Kamala. Biggest reason are the campaign finance laws that make it difficult for anyone other than her to use money donated to the Biden campaign.

Mike O. appears to be disinterested in giving up the life of affluence the Obamas have managed to carve out. Hillary is old and has already lost to Trump once. Whitmer has a lot of negatives because of her heavy-handed abuse of power during Covid. Newsom doesn't check many boxes, but is a flaming Marxist. He too abused power during Covid, though.

The one who would concern me the most would be Tulsi Gabbard. If the Marxist-Democrats could convince her somehow to come back into the fold she would be a formidable challenger. She has enough appeal to "moderates" and appears to genuinely care about this country.

I don't believe Harris will be running either, she's more unpopular that biden is. they have nobody that will do. everyone of them left commie freaks will do this country nothing but harm.
i mentioned in many posts ago, the Dems LOVE Gina Raimondo my former goobener.... she raise money for the Dems...she abandoned us during covid at the drop of a hat, to be the commerce secretary....

she is the sweet heart of the Dems in DC

not too many in my state like her, and was glad she left.

of course, many more being brainwashed like her.

i mentioned in many posts ago, the Dems LOVE Gina Raimondo my former goobener.... she raise money for the Dems...she abandoned us during covid at the drop of a hat, to be the commerce secretary....

she is the sweet heart of the Dems in DC

not too many in my state like her, and was glad she left.

of course, many more being brainwashed like her.
Probably not enough name recognition for a short campaign, but I could see how the general ignorance about her may prove beneficial.

Back