testtest

Biden steps down

I wonder how big the check was they gave him to get out.
Oh I’m not so sure Joe gets a check himself…..but you’ll see Jill land some 20 million a year no responsibility University administrator job .just wait!!!!!!

When I saw it break I couldn’t help but flip it to MSNBc just for comic relief (it was the same after each night of the RNC) and unlike the RNC coverage MSNBC wants to be giddy now

There were all kinds of paths they laid out to include Ole Gretchen Whittaker from Michigan wh I was nothing more than MSNBC playing chess for states Biden couldn’t carry!

Gonna be interesting

From what I'm seeing on TV, MSM is all but declaring Harris as the new candidate. She's never been anything more than a puppet. She was chosen as VP solely because she is a black woman. She hasn't accomplished one single thing as VP. Hell, even the democrats hate her!. 😁
I think the Dems just handed Trump the White House. They have nobody popular enough for a presidential run.
I also think the Democratic Convention is gonna turn into a free-for-all. :rolleyes:

Kamala

Attachments

• signal-2024-07-21-13-42-49-948.gif
    signal-2024-07-21-13-42-49-948.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 61
It will be Kamala. Not just because of the money, but because the only other person they could replace her with that wouldn't complete destroy their black voting base would be Michelle Obama. And at last check she was very much not interested. Thankfully. Because as sad as it is, she would likely beat Trump. And handily.

Back