testtest

Biden steps down

Look, regardless of who's nominated, I remain quite concerned. Since the abundant chicanery that has come to pass with the last presidential election, the numbers can and will be fudged again, if at all possible. It's a sinking feeling to cast a vote while doubting it's validity.

Heels High Harris!
She got more clap than an auditorium.
🤣

I would bet dollars to donuts he is getting a nice payout ( multi millions ) in agreement for stepping aside.
I would think it more along the lines of a probable pardon for Hunter and himself on the way out. Likely involves some sort of legal "protection" as well.

Personally I don't know how good I would feel about any sort of "protection" from the Clinton and Obama crime families. Maybe a lawyer friend of theirs will suggest he take a nice bath.

It will be Kamala. Not just because of the money, but because the only other person they could replace her with that wouldn't complete destroy their black voting base would be Michelle Obama. And at last check she was very much not interested. Thankfully. Because as sad as it is, she would likely beat Trump. And handily.
She wouldnt win … michelle is too polarizing like Newsom..

If I were to bet I would put my money on Kamala. Biggest reason are the campaign finance laws that make it difficult for anyone other than her to use money donated to the Biden campaign.

Mike O. appears to be disinterested in giving up the life of affluence the Obamas have managed to carve out. Hillary is old and has already lost to Trump once. Whitmer has a lot of negatives because of her heavy-handed abuse of power during Covid. Newsom doesn't check many boxes, but is a flaming Marxist. He too abused power during Covid, though.

The one who would concern me the most would be Tulsi Gabbard. If the Marxist-Democrats could convince her somehow to come back into the fold she would be a formidable challenger. She has enough appeal to "moderates" and appears to genuinely care about this country.
I'm pretty sure she left the Democrats for the republican party. I've seen her several times since and it doesn't look like she's in any mood to go back.

If the DNC has to leave Kamala in place , it will still be a landslide. No one likes her on either side of the isle.
She has quite a negative record as a state prosecutor, senator, and as VPotus. She was 'hell on wheels' prosecuting weed smokers in Ca and then laughed out loud on some talk show when she was asked if she had ever smoked. In the senate she was known as the very most liberal/progressive seat there. And we all know her recent record as 'Border Czar'. Fortunately for the US she never had to actually stand in for Potus, so we're still in the dark as to how that'll work out .... Right!!!! dripping with sarcasm!

Back