testtest

bun broker

anyone have experience with them? hopefully an honest place to buy from! i've tried to find the seller's place that's not attached to gb, but no dice. if what i've found, then i might have something @BET7 doesn't...........maybe a doesn't want also :rolleyes: 🤣.
yes, the wife bought several buns from them, but the annoying part is, they ship them warm, and when they get here, most have been eaten.

best to buy your buns at the bun store

i might have bet beat to the punch on this 1, but just in case i won't post what it is until i get it..............the gun, not the buns;).....................only buns i won't get in trouble with is my wife's............i checked her buns with a laser thermometer and verified hers is hot :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:🥳

i might have bet beat to the punch on this 1, but just in case i won't post what it is until i get it..............the gun, not the buns;).....................only buns i won't get in trouble with is my wife's............i checked her buns with a laser thermometer and verified hers is hot :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:🥳
i have bought a "few" GUNS, on GUN BROKER and had excellent results.

i checked the sellers profile and ratings, and i might add, i always bought from a GUN Dealer, not an individual.

but most of this was during the "scandemic" when what i wanted, was not available locally..

nowadays, i buy from my regular FFL

i have even bought large amounts of ammo as well, from actual gun dealers, with great results.

gun broker..............sheesh..............should've spell checked after the cat stepped on the keybourd ;) (keyboard)
1725035397096.jpeg

i have bought a "few" GUNS, on GUN BROKER and had excellent results.

i checked the sellers profile and ratings, and i might add, i always bought from a GUN Dealer, not an individual.

but most of this was during the "scandemic" when what i wanted, was not available locally..

nowadays, i buy from my regular FFL
local peeps don't carry what i want, but the seller is about 350 miles from me and don't know when i'll be heading that way? trying to find the sellers website and NOT use gb. i don't have the luxury of big town sellers market. if the local peeps do a buy they add "X" amount to the price as i've found out from other buys. i don't have an issue with online firearm purchases and would love to buy in-person.

local peeps don't carry what i want, but the seller is about 350 miles from me and don't know when i'll be heading that way? trying to find the sellers website and NOT use gb. i don't have the luxury of big town sellers market. if the local peeps do a buy they add "X" amount to the price as i've found out from other buys. i don't have an issue with online firearm purchases and would love to buy in-person.
that is a common situation...distances.

here my state is like...well.......at most somethings can be like 45 minutes away...??

and if it takes me longer than that to drive..??

i didn't need it.

you wouldn't think a trucker would not want to drive longer distances......

but when you put in over 45 years, and 4 million miles worth of driving..??

i just don't wanna do no more.

oh man...i can't make this shite up.

wife just told me we are having chicken patties for saturday night........

and we need BUNS.......!!

so off to wally-world in the morning, to the Bun section...........

damn.........life is funny.

I used to buy a lot on Gun Broker. Not anymore. Now they add a lot of hidden fees. Sales tax, credit card fees, be sure to check shipping costs and add transfer fees. All this stuff adds up and suddenly it wasn't a bargain after all. :rolleyes:
for a $770 firearm there was an additional $50 for insurance and tax (being in the same state) of $70. after all of that it was still cheaper as the next higher price was $63 more. i will check statement against final price i was given.

Back