testtest

bun broker

Well, I actually have 2 if it counts that 1 is a 1.0 model, the other 2.0 and both in black. 😆😆
But no, I don’t have any FDE S&W M&Ps currently (but congrats on the get TRL 😏).
But I did pick up something today (ordered from LGS about a year ago). No pictures available yet, but hint is that it’s a Sig in FDE/Bronze color & very expensive 💸💸 😲😭😂😂
it's actually metal frame and cerakoted gold. cost less than just regular metal framed 9's

Well, I actually have 2 if it counts that 1 is a 1.0 model, the other 2.0 and both in black. 😆😆
But no, I don’t have any FDE S&W M&Ps currently (but congrats on the get TRL 😏).
But I did pick up something today (ordered from LGS about a year ago). No pictures available yet, but hint is that it’s a Sig in FDE/Bronze color & very expensive 💸💸 😲😭😂😂
what's not expensive in sig! that's like buying a harley cost wise 🤣 . i figured you have several m/p's, but not any in gold

it's actually metal frame and cerakoted gold. cost less than just regular metal framed 9's
That’s a S&W offering? I get a lot of their new product notifications (they invited me to join their “Gun Cabinet” forum, lots of surveys on potential new stuff etc., and it’s probably why I get lots of emails from them), and I’ve never seen that offered.
So no, definitely don’t have anything like that Texas.

That’s a S&W offering? I get a lot of their new product notifications (they invited me to join their “Gun Cabinet” forum, lots of surveys on potential new stuff etc., and it’s probably why I get lots of emails from them), and I’ve never seen that offered.
So no, definitely don’t have anything like that Texas.
here's where it was listed

here's a few more pics of my bling

1726188800691.png
1726188842243.png
1726188818819.png

Color me jealous. Brilliant addition. Congrats.
Thanks Simon. Sig has a current promo “Get 9 Event” with three options (buy between 9/3/24 & 10/31/24), one of which is buy a Spear MCX and get a free M17 or M18. I plugged in my SN and it said invalid and call their 800 number. Reading the promo, it looks like it’s for 3 models of their 308 Spear. Perhaps since the 6.8x51 just recently became available it’s not listed but they’ll honor it if called in. I’ll try them tomorrow and see. I have a bunch of Sig firearms all registered with them, I’ll throw that at them if I need to.
Oh, and Talyn’s thread on the 6.8/277 Fury where it was posted it’s $3000, add another $1200 which is the price I found on several online sites, so what I paid is pretty much the price out there elsewhere.

Back