testtest

Can guns be sexy?

Well, I go back and forth like tree branches in a wind storm, so it can change from day to day. But right now, I'd have to say my CZ Shadow 2 Orange is my current sexy gun. But at $2K, I'd expect it to be. ;):sneaky:

4AEADB45-576A-4235-84D8-F48467E82DA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I go back and forth like tree branches in a wind storm, so it can change from day to day. But right now, I'd have to say my CZ Shadow 2 Orange is my current sexy gun. But at $2K, I'd expect it to be.
View attachment 10008
That truly is a sexy pistol...😁👍

What did you use to take the picture with a hammer and chisel....🤣

Last edited:
Well, I go back and forth like tree branches in a wind storm, so it can change from day to day. But right now, I'd have to say my CZ P01 Shadow 2 Orange is my current sexy gun. But at $2K, I'd expect it to be.

Those are nice looking 10, and love the wood grips 👍
Lol....I wish they were mine but those are online photos. I was in the market for a high polish CZ 75 recently but it sold before I could get to the LGS...😡. I currently have an SP-01 with the black finish.
20200115_201614.jpg

Last edited:
M1A hands down, sexiest weapon ever. M1 Garand is her hot mom. M1 carbine is the homely little sister.
Look at it like this, M1A long and lean, curves in just the right places. You imagine yourself shouldering it, looking down the sights, fingering the safety off and getting down to business. Now look at the AR platform. In comparison, built more like an Olympic athlete. No curves, no extra 'padding ' just pure lean muscle, chiseled physique. It might have a cute face but would never be confused for sexy. We haven't even started on complexion. There's basic black, tan, green etc, etc. Then there's walnut, deep dark walnut. And we can't leave out the best of all, burley oak and curly maple. Can plastic and rubber compete with such exotics? No way!
Yeah, I see them as sexy, slick, sharp and sometimes just ugly.
So, have a differing opinion, please prove me wrong.

Back