testtest

Can guns be sexy?

ok Bob, now there going to think differently of me after hearing this song......🤣🤣🤣🤣

The whole first record ( it's a double) is a story about Joe. Who loses his love Lucille, winds up with Mary ( a trollup) and finally ends up with a miniature rubberized **** replica (i.e. A gay Bob Doll) and an auto plooker that looks like an industrial piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it. This is after he joins L. Ron Hoover's Church of Appliantology. It features such hits as "Catholic Girls, " Crew Sluts" and " Wet T-Shirt night". All classics. :)

The whole first record ( it's a double) is a story about Joe. Who loses his love Lucille, winds up with Mary ( a trollup) and finally ends up with a miniature rubberized **** replica (i.e. A gay Bob Doll) and an auto plooker that looks like an industrial piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it. This is after he joins L. Ron Hoover's Church of Appliantology. It features such hits as "Catholic Girls, " Crew Sluts" and " Wet T-Shirt night". All classics. :)
I haven’t listened to Zappa in years, I mean years.

I don’t think any gun is sexy but some are great looking and well designed. Of the guns in my collection, this Sauer and Sohn model 38H in .32 ACP is one of my favorites. Fits the hand like a glove, easy to shoot one-handed, has a cocker/decocker lever, easy to field strip, and this one is an early test model produced for the Wehrmacht. On top of all that she’s a war veteran.
IMG_0812_1.jpg

Back