testtest

Carrying multiple guns

I’m trying to figure out how to comfortably carry and conceal two 9MMS, a .45, a Beretta 1301T and a 16” carbine. And spare mags and a few shot cards.

1301T and / or 16 inch carbine ? The answer rounds off to No .

Two 9mm and a .45 ? Pretty simple , especially if at least one of them is a subcompact .

Comfortable? Subjective on multiple levels . Objections on principle about total weight ? One of them specifically binding, pinching , or poking you ?

Hint -

Carry with untucked shirt , and gun on strong side , either IWB , or suitable high ride OWB is very common .

Gun on strong side hip And off side hip will be concealable just as easily, in the same wardrobe . (Does imply an at least somewhat adequate skill at shooting weak hand only for some situations . But that's a basic competency I recommend highly anyway .) ( Substituting a cross draw for a straight draw on off side , is more difficult logistically
Buy alas , I'm looking that way , due to hand surgery on left hand . )

1301T and / or 16 inch carbine ? The answer rounds off to No .

Two 9mm and a .45 ? Pretty simple , especially if at least one of them is a subcompact .

Comfortable? Subjective on multiple levels . Objections on principle about total weight ? One of them specifically binding, pinching , or poking you ?

Hint -

Carry with untucked shirt , and gun on strong side , either IWB , or suitable high ride OWB is very common .

Gun on strong side hip And off side hip will be concealable just as easily, in the same wardrobe . (Does imply an at least somewhat adequate skill at shooting weak hand only for some situations . But that's a basic competency I recommend highly anyway .) ( Substituting a cross draw for a straight draw on off side , is more difficult logistically
Buy alas , I'm looking that way , due to hand surgery on left hand . )

I fear you're correct. At least one ( either the carbine or the shotgun) would have to be slung in such a way as to make it basically inaccessible. I might be able to pull it off with the TS-12, but I don't know.

More common than general public would think , but well short of " most " .

Dude , I surrender ! You win
:) ( Too new to know what's serious , what's a running gag .)

But seriously , in the day , three was not uncommon . More than 3 ? Unless you were just running up the count with an unacessable mini revolver or .25acp , not really worthwhile or practical.
My .25 ACP kept in a groin holster and accessible through my fly saved my life at least twice. :oops: My old .22LR Freedom Arms (would now be a North American Arms) was kept in a wide variety of spots and was helpful a number of times.(y)

a good question really. On occasion I do carry two, when the purpose is there. They will be of nearly identical weights as under the shoulder carry works for this, in my experience, and they balance each other out. Usually glocks. Most of the time though It is only one as two are a bit of a burden for long time.

Back