testtest

Daffy Zone…..

p8Tlat.jpg

I look and read a lot of you posts & replies. If you will check you'll see I give you thumbs up on many of your contributions to the forum. Please don't be a butt just because I didn't like this video.

I'm not trying to be a "butt." In this sub-forum, people post a variety of things that many find funny, but not everyone will, and sometimes (completely unbeknownst to the poster) something might rub someone the wrong way.

Are you saying that it really bothers you so much you want me to remove it? If so, then say that. I'm not going to be so obstinate that I'm going to insist on keeping something just to make a point when I know it is offending someone. Or, on the other hand, are you just letting me know you don't think it's funny? Big difference between those things.

I'm not trying to be a "butt." In this sub-forum, people post a variety of things that many find funny, but not everyone will, and sometimes (completely unbeknownst to the poster) something might rub someone the wrong way.

Are you saying that it really bothers you so much you want me to remove it? If so, then say that. I'm not going to be so obstinate that I'm going to insist on keeping something just to make a point when I know it is offending someone. Or, on the other hand, are you just letting me know you don't think it's funny? Big difference between those things.
No I don't want you to delete it. I didn't think it was funny, that's all.

There were two big families in the area that I grew up in. One was about a mile from us and the other was a mile and a half. The one about a mile from us had 11 kids and the other one had 17. When we started the 8th grade , one of the guys uncles started the 1st grade from the biggest family.
A classmate of mine has a sister that was a classmate of my mother. 26 years difference, but only 4 kids (maybe only 3, not sure). Also, he has an older brother by 5 years. Still a big gap.

Back