testtest

Daffy Zone…..

I used to be a commercial property appraiser supervisor that had a small staff. One day one of the guys came back to the office to report what he had listed that morning. He said he picked up a building with two suites, one a veterinary office and the other a Chinese restaurant. He said the sign outside said, "Yesterday's tragedy is today's blue plate special."
Honest to God, I couldn't stop laughing.
That reminds me. Many years ago I did an internship with health department. I was with a Restaurant Inspector at a Chinese buffet in Havelock , NC. We were in the walk in cooler , fridge and a live cock roach the size of a matchbox car ran across the floor and over the top of the inspectors foot.
The owner who was walking through with us looked at the inspector and said “ It’s ok, he no in food, he just woking outside. ”
I saw some pretty disgusting stuff that summer and to this day I still won’t eat at an Applebees or IHOP.

We had to buy a new vacuum cleaner about 1 year ago. So I saved the box and tucked it away in the attack. Well this year I found a great use for it.
I put every single one of my wife’s Christmas presents in that box and wrapped it as best a man could. A few days before Christmas she was excited and could not figure out what it might be. When she tore the paper and saw a vacuum cleaner box she gave me the “stank eye”, eye of Sauron. A few minutes later she was happy when she saw the gifts inside the disguise box. But the initial stare that I might have given her a vacuum cleaner was pretty funny. 😆

We had to buy a new vacuum cleaner about 1 year ago. So I saved the box and tucked it away in the attack. Well this year I found a great use for it.
I put every single one of my wife’s Christmas presents in that box and wrapped it as best a man could. A few days before Christmas she was excited and could not figure out what it might be. When she tore the paper and saw a vacuum cleaner box she gave me the “stank eye”, eye of Sauron. A few minutes later she was happy when she saw the gifts inside the disguise box. But the initial stare that I might have given her a vacuum cleaner was pretty funny. 😆
😂😂 The stank eye of Sauron! I pictured this whole exchange!😂😂

teslavschevy.jpg

Back