testtest

Daffy Zone…..

Dog.jpg

funny story thursday about pants, weight, hamburgers and the like

i had my annual doctor visit at VA. the nurse always takes my weight on this platform and never ever gets it right
i wear heavy jeans, belt, 2 shirts, and heavy shoes. which weigh over 6 lbs

So Thursday, she motions for me to step up and i stop and say turn away as i am dropping my pants, one shirt, and both shoes.....
the nurse laughs and said..you do what you need to do with a smile.

so shoes get tossed off, pants drop and i step out, then remove my heavy cotton top shirt.
I am standing there in a t shirt, boxers and socks, i could have been a model ... :eek:
anywho..226 , (down from 255 in august) was the number, i lost a whole pound since i left the house
i thought about a double meat whataburger as i was putting my pants back on..

Last edited:
funny story thursday about pants, weight, hamburgers and the like

i had my annual doctor visit at VA. the nurse always takes my weight on this platform and never ever gets it right
i wear heavy jeans, belt, 2 shirts, and heavy shoes. which weigh over 6 lbs

So Thursday, she motions for me to step up and i stop and say turn away as i am dropping my pants, one shirt, and both shoes.....
the nurse laughs and said..you do what you need to do with a smile.

so shoes get tossed off, pants drop and i step out, then remove my heavy cotton top shirt.
I am standing there in a t shirt, boxers and socks, i could have been a model ... :eek:
anywho..226 , (down from 255 in august) was the number, i lost a whole pound since i left the house
i thought about a double meat whataburger as i was putting my pants back on..
LOL . . I get me weight checked by gun purse and small oxygen tank on.
They only do this and other things to show the insurance, see we did this for billing purposes. Its on for: follow the $$$$$$$ Kaa-ching.

Back